Piranha 3D: Yes please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*snicker*
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      yeah, but how is her acting?
      She seemed to really get into her character. A truly committed thespian of the highest order.

Especially in the motorboating scene.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

OH GOD YES.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by King Alfonso Zarate View Post
          She seemed to really get into her character. A truly committed thespian of the highest order.

Especially in the motorboating scene.

GENIUS!!!!
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Unfortunately, her top was still on at that point. But it totally made sense for the character's motivation at that point. /jameslipton

But there is a span of several minutes where nothing but a choir of angels, two naked women (one being Master Thespian Kelly Brook), and a lake are involved. /mrskin
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

bush?
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Once I own the Blu, I believe lip will be seen.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Holy fuck this movie.....the amount of nudity and gore in this is pretty fucking ridiculous. Was it good? No. Was it fucking hilariously fun? YES.

Spoiler: here lie spoilerz 
                  "They took my penis!" was fucking great, seeing Gianna Michaels get devoured on screen was fucking great, Kelly Brook is fucking HOT (sorry Ben, you are a big pile of fail in regards to the hotness of Ms. Brook), Richard Dreyfuss getting fucking OWNED in the beginning was fucking awesome. Adam Scott seemed like he was in a different movie all together and those gore gags were fucking aces. Especially the chick getting her face ripped off thanks to the propellor. Special nod to Eli's Roth's death as well. "GRAB MY HAND YOU WHORE!" *SPLAT*

Comment

The 3d was shit though. STOP WITH POST PRODUCTION 3D.

Comment

I didn't even realize this was out. I'll probably have to wait for netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I didn't even realize this was out. I'll probably have to wait for netflix.
                        WRONG
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I love that people are loving this.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I may have to be that rarest of rare creatures - the short, chubby 46 year old woman seeing this alone. George and all of my friends hate this kind of stuff. But I MUST SEE!!!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                              I love that people are loving this.
                              It's a fucking sci-fi original with more tits and gore than I've seen in a long time. I only wish it was actually shot in 3d. Plus, Jerry O'Connoll is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by King Alfonso Zarate View Post
                                WRONG
                                Yea I know, just don't know when I'll get a chance to go see this one. Work is about to fuck me and send me out of town again.

Comment

Working...
                                X