SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this online - picture of an upcoming bust of the GG

Meh. Uniform's still not doing anything for me, much like the Harry Goblin and his flying surfboard from Spider-Man 3. I do concur with Rerb, though, that at least it's not a static mask like what we had with Dafoe.

Lord knows, I wish they'd have gone with the below design for the first Raimi flick. It, or something similar, would've taken full advantage of Dafoe's features and made for a truly scary Goblin.

Comment

• Aw man, I thought it was a codpiece, too. Dammit, Rob.

Comment

• Pfah. THIS is a codpiece, lads!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Found this online - picture of an upcoming bust of the GG

Meh. Uniform's still not doing anything for me, much like the Harry Goblin and his flying surfboard from Spider-Man 3. I do concur with Rerb, though, that at least it's not a static mask like what we had with Dafoe.

Lord knows, I wish they'd have gone with the below design for the first Raimi flick. It, or something similar, would've taken full advantage of Dafoe's features and made for a truly scary Goblin.

I'm all for that mask (I've posted it many times before, I LOVE IT) but I'm actually excited a bit for how they're making OSCORP the Home Depot for these characters. Plus I'm dumb and want to see this happen to him in the movie:
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd rather see a Savage Dragon movie now.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              I'd rather see a Savage Dragon movie now.
              So, how much are membership fees for your fan club? I wish to join ASAP.

Comment

• You pay with your soul Tim.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sYpMUDg78RE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yep, still totally excited for this.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh man, that looks awesome. I thought they were going with a HUGE spoiler about two thirds of the way through that, though. But this follows the Ultimate universe, right? Does the same thing happen to Gwen there?

Comment

• Worse things happen to Gwen.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/first-amazi...er-man-2-clip/

Man, I wasn't on board with Foxx at first but each new clip is proving that I was wrong.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DlM2CWNTQ84" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fuck yeah. I have a feeling my love for this will be completely warranted when it's released.

Comment

• Oh hell yes. I LOVE what they're doing with the city swinging bits. I'd watch an hour of that alone. And the trick with the web shooter? And that final shot? Oh man, awesome trailer is awesome.

Comment

• So is Tex Richman in this or not? I remember him being honked off about something or other.

If this is anything to go by, they should have just started their "keep rights away from Maushaus" campaign here with this movie.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-19-2014, 12:34 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                So is Tex Richman in this or not? I remember him being honked off about something or other.

If this is anything to go by, they should have just started their "keep rights away from Maushaus" campaign here with this movie.
                                As far as I know, he's still in it. But, only as much as Giamatti.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X