SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    hahah. If you did mention it, it was a while ago and I'm sure it was inbetween me bitching about something. I have no idea who Colm Feore is and I wish you'd stop randomly putting letters together to spell names.

Those random letters are called English. The real English, not that squabble that Ben and the other one puts up about SOCCER and Dr. Who and Kate Middleton's royal cunt.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I have no idea who Colm Feore is
      He was the Lord Motherfuckin' Marshall in that Riddick movie where Keith David was a spacejamaican.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm sorry, "the other one"?

Also: I think most (if not all) of my Who-related posts in the past were related to Karen Gillan, and that's something for which I refuse to apologize.

Furthermore, I'm more of a Pippa guy.
        Last edited by Bobby Bear; 02-04-2014, 11:07 AM.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post

Dat ass.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm sorry, "the other one"?

Also: I think most (if not all) of my Who-related posts in the past were related to Karen Gillan, and that's something for which I refuse to apologize.

haha.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm sorry, "the other one"?

I knew it was another B name.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: First look at the Goblin. 

yessir i like it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is that Chronicle Boy? And what is this, year of the exo-suit?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6Z-fj_v8GqY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  Last edited by PHEDG; 02-20-2014, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• That's what the kids are into these days. Powerized exo-suits and combat armor. Trauma plates and Kevlar/ceramic composites. Back in MY day, it was spandex, capes and WEARING OUR UNDER PANTS ON THE OUTSIDE!

Not a fan of pseudo-Geoffrey Lewis Goblin. Outfit looks ass.

Comment

• I have a feeling this may just be part of the transformation. Toys were showing him fucking HULKED OUT as the goblin a while back.

The suit looks the exact same as the suit from Raimi's movies so that doesnt' bother me. I just like there isn't a dumb fucking mask.

Comment

• The look on his face is dumb but everything else jives with the grand design that's been hinted at in the trailers. I like that it's consistent and makes sense, I like this.

Comment

• Suit looks cool. What I enjoy most about that shot though is the set. It looks like something out of Sale's Spider-Man: Blue story. I'm just kinda deflated because I can't help thinking that it took them this long and a perfectly cast actor later to ditch the robot helmet bullshit and give the "make-up+actor's face" approach a try instead.

I'll never be completely happy, what with Spidey in a shitpile team-up void New York, where all we can hope to see is what they're doing now (Sinister Six, possibly a Sensational arc later). I'll settle for it, begrudgingly.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Can we talk about the codpiece? I wanna talk about the codpiece.

Comment

• isn't that his knee?

Comment

isn't that his knee?
                                DONT YOU SHIT ON MY DAY HUGHES

Comment

Working...
                                X