• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade is great. Rob is a silly man.

Blade 2 is ridiculous.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought Blade had a better villain with Stephen Dorf, but Blade 2 had that hot Vampire chick.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• The Dorf is GOAT. Also, Donal Logue.

Comment

• DL was awesome.

Just kept getting fucked up because he was undeniably shitty. He even admits he sucks yet continues to return to be a shitheel AND he taunts Blade with said knowledge. He's what would happen if Sully from Commando just kept coming back from Matrix's increasingly sadistic dispatches (and even more sadistic post-mortem one-liners).

For all the stupid bullshit Goyer puts in his scripts, I can't fault the inclusion of Mojo's callow cousin, Pearl. That shit was out there back in 1998. Still is, really. Where are the weird asshole bookkeepers these days?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mojo's callow cousin...Now that's funny. Oddly enough, I was just reading X-Men Annual #10 the other night. Occasionally Claremont could be fun back in the day.

Donal Logue is one of those guys that I think should break bigger but never does. I've liked everything he's been in that I've seen, including Grounded For Life, which is a highly underrated show.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Always meant to watch THE TAO OF STEVE. Heard he was great in that.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I look forward to the day I begin paying for a reasonable cable plan and The Tao of Steve shows up for months on the fifty Encore channels I slap cash down on.

#stevehivemind
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Grounded for Life was great.

Comment

• Logue is one of the more versatile actors working.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Grounded for Life was great.
                      YES
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_z61rmiN35E?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Looks like a fucking videogame.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Saw the trailer before Hobbit 2: Hobbit Harder. Garfield has a sweet tucchus.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Some of the Spidey CGI looked a bit... off in some of the scenes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Looks like a fucking videogame.
                                A sweet videogame. I cannot wait for this.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X