SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Didn't know Gary Oldman hated being in Hannibal.

He was purposefully blowing takes, hated the makeup, fought with Ridley Scott and got his name taken off the film.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Smart move.

Tex Richman looks to be doing the same.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nbp3Ra3Yp74" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet. I'm pumped.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• snaps.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Trailer does look pretty good. Not sure about the Rhino as a Voltron mecha lion thingy, and fuck Billy Idol Goblin. I want this:

Or even this:

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

snaps.
              You're going to see more. Ryan from the Office is designing them for Oscorp.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I think that's neat.

Sometimes I love not having a crazy hardon for these comics and I can divorce myself for the most part when they move to a different medium and if they change things around (people seem to be bitching about the suits being at Oscorp)

I'm excited for this and I wasn't for the most part at least in regards to Foxx as Electro. But the scenes they showed seemed pretty neat and much more colorful overall than the first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

snaps.
                  This. This pic right here changes my opinion quite a bit. If they're world building by having Oscorp as the parent of all the wacky villains Spidey has had, I'm okay with that. I think that's a perfectly acceptable explanation for battlezord Rhino. That trailer is awesome.

Comment

• All I care about is Pigvomit and his zord.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      This. This pic right here changes my opinion quite a bit. If they're world building by having Oscorp as the parent of all the wacky villains Spidey has had, I'm okay with that. I think that's a perfectly acceptable explanation for battlezord Rhino. That trailer is awesome.
                      <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9fWvub_WBho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I jam that at least three times a week. Joe Esposito is my power animal.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That trailer is awesome. Really, really good. LOVE the new, brighter look to everything.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Not bad. I'm hoping the romance between Garfield and Stone is central. It was my favourite part of the first film, and probably the strongest aspect of this trailer, too.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I hope they play Coldplay over their scenes. The entire time.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nah, Nickelback's "Photograph" but in different genres to change it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X