SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That sounds silly.

The new suit is still the best thing to come out this nonsense.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Fuck 'em
      Preferably in the Twin Towers.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• If it steals anything from Gremlins 2 that's a fucking selling point.

Comment

• Foxx will be defeated by a skype call.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Nicely done. Very nicely done.

As for the latest movie reveal... yeah, think I'll rewatch the Raimi flicks again, thanks. Emphasis on Spider-Man 2, because Ock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Nicely done. Very nicely done.

As for the latest movie reveal... yeah, think I'll rewatch the Raimi flicks again, thanks. Emphasis on Spider-Man 2, because Ock.

They're all done, since I wrote the whole thing as a 200 page paper on my thoughts on Spidey's 50th Anniversary. It's more about bricking them out into 16 easily digestible pieces.

I've pretty much pieced together the ASM 2 plot based on everything that has leaked. Such shades of Superman III about it.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Such shades of Superman III about it.
                That good?
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  That good?

Spoiler: My best approximation 

Movie opens on Rhino in human form stealing some equipment. Spidey stops Rhino and his gang and they go to jail.

Cut to the gang in college, it's freshmen year and everyone is trying to put the first film behind them. Peter and Gwen meet Harry Osborn. Harry is a rich kid, but still a nerd. Jealous of what Peter has.

Meanwhile, Oscorp is trying to clean up their involvement with the Lizard. Jaime Foxx is a lab tech that idolized Spidey and all of the shit from the first film. He wants to be just like him, cue industrial accident and Faux Electro is born.

Electro tries to be a hero to help out Spidey, but he keeps fucking up. Feels rejected and becomes a villain. Intrigued by the results, Oscorp reaches out to human Rhino guy and turns him into the Rhino.

Harry and Gwen get involved in shit with Electro. Spidey tries to save them, but fails to save Gwen. Gwen dies.

While Spidey grieves, we pieces it together that Harry is behind the opening heist, Electro and Gwen's death.

Cut to end of movie, as we see that Harry is building a small army of Oscorp controlled genetric freaks.

Lizard, Electro, Rhino and spaces for three more.

Cue the derp derp and fuck this movie
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• There's a Richard Pryor missing from your description. WE NEED ONE.

Comment

Spoiler: My best approximation 

Movie opens on Rhino in human form stealing some equipment. Spidey stops Rhino and his gang and they go to jail.

Cut to the gang in college, it's freshmen year and everyone is trying to put the first film behind them. Peter and Gwen meet Harry Osborn. Harry is a rich kid, but still a nerd. Jealous of what Peter has.

Meanwhile, Oscorp is trying to clean up their involvement with the Lizard. Jaime Foxx is a lab tech that idolized Spidey and all of the shit from the first film. He wants to be just like him, cue industrial accident and Faux Electro is born.

Electro tries to be a hero to help out Spidey, but he keeps fucking up. Feels rejected and becomes a villain. Intrigued by the results, Oscorp reaches out to human Rhino guy and turns him into the Rhino.

Harry and Gwen get involved in shit with Electro. Spidey tries to save them, but fails to save Gwen. Gwen dies.

While Spidey grieves, we pieces it together that Harry is behind the opening heist, Electro and Gwen's death.

Cut to end of movie, as we see that Harry is building a small army of Oscorp controlled genetric freaks.

Lizard, Electro, Rhino and spaces for three more.

Cue the derp derp and fuck this movie
                      Oh the suck.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        There's a Richard Pryor missing from your description. WE NEED ONE.

Jaime Foxx is supposed to be a cross between Pryor in Supes III and Syndrome from The Incredibles.

Power set courtesy of the Electric Gremlin

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Oh the suck.
                          OH NO!

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Jaime Foxx is supposed to be a cross between Pryor in Supes III and Syndrome from The Incredibles.

Power set courtesy of the Electric Gremlin
                          YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!

Amazing Spiderman 2 will live up to it's failure potential!!!!!!

Comment

• If we get a new Doc Ock in part 3, I can deal with this. Molina rocked, but Doc Ock has always been my favorite.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's all about his haircut, really.

Comment

Such shades of Superman III about it.
                                I'd crawl into a bottle too if I was saddled with this mess.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X