No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those don't bother that much, but then I remember this version of Parker isn't a genius of any sort. He puts his fucking name on his personal property which undoubtedly will be misplaced at some point to allow the villain to discover--ugh that hurt me to even type.

Mostly because I sat on my balls. #attell

I'd be able to reconcile it if we were talking about Dopey Maguire from the first incarnation.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I still haven't watched this. He's not science nerd Parker? Then mechanical shooters make no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Those don't bother that much, but then I remember this version of Parker isn't a genius of any sort. He puts his fucking name on his personal property which undoubtedly will be misplaced at some point to allow the villain to discover--ugh that hurt me to even type.

Mostly because I sat on my balls. #attell

I'd be able to reconcile it if we were talking about Dopey Maguire from the first incarnation.
        That Attell record is one of the funniest comedy records I've ever heard.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Those don't bother that much, but then I remember this version of Parker isn't a genius of any sort. He puts his fucking name on his personal property which undoubtedly will be misplaced at some point to allow the villain to discover--ugh that hurt me to even type.
          Thank you for reminding me about that scene, Russ. My "YOU GOTTA BE FUCKIN' KIDDING ME!" startled my wife while she was upstairs web surfing. Been a long time since I talked back to a movie.

Comment

• It's the old age Tim, you'll be talking to the sky in no time.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              It's the old age Tim, you'll be talking to the sky in no time.

Comment

• Raimi on why Spider-Man 4 never happened. Damn shame as the thought of Hathaway as Felicia Hardy/Black Cat would've been interesting. Probably redundant as she was Catwoman in DKR, but still...

Not Ms. Hathaway, but a reasonable facsimile, no?

Comment

• First shots of Foxx as Electro.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What the fuck is Mr. Freeze doing in New York?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not liking it.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Could be neat with the added animated lightning bolts or whatever. Really surprised at how far they took it. Wasn't expecting that.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• When did they get right of the ridiculous/awesome green and yellow number?

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Giraffe Man ate all his hardboiled eggs. He's out to blow him...

...away
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That shit is bananas in pajamas. Won't judge it, as I expect some crazy FX laid on top of the make up.

Comment

Working...
                                X