No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like hell it'll be hard to recast, Rob!

Patton Fuckin' Oswalt as Ock!

The drama! The pathos! The ennui! Truly Oswalt is Octavius!

Comment

• Shit, I'd watch it.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• You could add Daniel Day Lewis in this thing and it still would reek shit.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Someone must have shit in his garden party invite.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            You could add Daniel Day Lewis in this thing and it still would reek shit.
            Boom.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• ASM still isn't as bad as some of you make it out to be. Pointless? I can see that for some people. Horrible? Not even close.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Good Spidey, shit plot.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My beef with it - and I didn't hate it - apart from it rarely being exciting, is that it should be called Peter Parker rather than TASM. They worked so hard at that aspect of the character that Spidey himself didn't really do anything... amazing.

But, like Green Lantern, I'd still watch a sequel from that cast and crew, given a more exciting storyline.
                  Last edited by Ben Thomas; 01-30-2013, 10:52 AM.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I need to sit down and actually watch this damned film one of these days. I keep looking at it for rental and going....naaaaaah.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Blast some Coldplay and get to thwipin'.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Found out it'll be on Starz at the beginning of March. I shall partake, share my thoughts, etc.

Comment

• It's worth a viewing, especially if free.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I like it.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Already better than the suit from the first movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X