No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I'll use this as an excuse to mention the best Riddler story ever- Dark Knight, Dark City. I think it was in Detective Comics back in the early '90's. three issue arc with great Mignola covers.

Comment

• Paul Giamatti is the Rhino. You read that right.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Cameo or full blown baddie with Electro?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sounds like full blown.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...y-rhino-415899
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• OK, that's some awesome casting right there.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• just seems weird (albeit awesome, as you said) as they have Electro and Harry already.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well played, Mr. Smashington. Well played.

Comment

• ATTENSHUN COMIC NERDS!

The Rhino I remember was just a buff dude in a suit. Is there some new Rhino that is like The Lizard (transforms into giant rhino dude?) or is the suit itself like some crazy exoskeleton?

Just trying to gauge on how excited I should be for this.

Comment

• He wears a suit. With a fucking horn on it.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hurm. I know that in the vidja game based off the ASM flick, he shows up but he looks like a CG MONSTER as opposed to just a dude in a suit.

If it's just a dude in suit, I probably won't be able to take Paul seriously. He's such a small dude.

Comment

• A thug for hire working for an Eastern Bloc country, he volunteered to participate in an experiment that bonded a super strong polymer to his skin, thus augmenting his strength and speed, resulting in the Rhino alias.

• Superhuman Strength: The Rhino possesses extreme superhuman strength. The Rhino is able to lift more than 75 tons and up to 100 tons with his suit on.

• Superhuman Speed: The Rhino can, despite his large size, run and or exercise at top-notch speeds hence he can, while charging or ramming, appear at his destination rather quickly although he cannot move nearly as fast as speedsters.

• Superhuman Stamina: The Rhino's enhanced musculature is much more efficient than that of a normal human and generates considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity. At his peak, he can exert himself physically for up to 24 hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood starts to impair him.

• Superhuman Durability: Even without his suit, the Rhino's body is highly resistant to physical injury. He can withstand high caliber bullets, exposure to temperature extremes, falls from great heights and even light anti-tank weaponry without sustaining injury. The Rhino's costume grants him a high degree of resistance to physical injury. It is highly impervious to damage, able to resist explosions equivalent to 1 ton of TNT, the impact of small anti-tank weaponry, and temperature extremes between -50˚ and 1,000˚ F without cracking or melting. It is acid resistant and removable. The suit boosts his strength, features a bulletproof polymer mat rhino-like hide and two horns capable of penetrating 2-inch plate steel

• The character possesses a thick polymer mat suit similar to a rhinoceros hide, covering his entire body except for his face. The suit is highly impervious to damage and temperature extremes, and is also equipped with a horn. Mutagenic chemical and radiation treatments, including gamma ray bombardment, provides the character with superhuman strength, heightened levels of speed and stamina, and a high degree of durability. The second Rhino wears a high-tech armor and wields a battle-axe with its blades in the shape of a rhinoceros' horns.

Comment

• This version of him is more complimentary, I think.

Comment

• SINISTER SIX!
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Would have been awesome with Molina as Doc Ock. Gonna be hard to recast him and make the role better in my opinion,.

Comment

Working...
                                X