SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    When you're clearly aping the Nolan "realism" bullshit, you can't turn around and say, "Why did you expect it to be realistic? It's about a guy with spider-powers!"
    You keep saying "realism." How about pointing out what you're talking about because I'm not seeing it. And if all you've got is they went mechanical webs over internal then jump off a bridge.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    I just want to hang with Spidey some more you guys.
    You know what, I'm with Rob. If it sucks it sucks but I'll give it a chance.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    I'm with Billy. what I am against is the constant re-telling of the origins.
    THIS

Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Gotta admit, i laughed at the idea of a shemale Spiderman. THE UNTOLD STORY indeed.
    Only if he/she shoots his/her webs from his tucked penii.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The internet's about to get its shit in a tizzy over the dialogue (didn't bother me, honestly) and miss out on the fact that Spidey's actually seemlessly interacting with his environment here in a way the Raimi CG model couldn't quite muster.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i9eJqYkhsk4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Have to admit, a good deal of whimsy in that clip.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I dig it except the PeeWee musical cues.

Comment

• I thought score sounded quite good.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I dug all of the score except those couple of Pee Wee cues. Come on, I can't be the only one that heard those.

Comment

• The shit that gets a pass and the shit that doesn't will continue to dumbfound me.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I still think it looks great.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                    I still think it looks great.

I'm indifferent at this point. I can see the giant glaring problems, but I also see the promise.

However, this just isn't Sony's year. Will this be the exception? Maybe. I'll know in a week.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "I'm swingin' here, I'm swingin' here!"

Comment

• Looks like Leary is gonna be a bright spot in this.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xdxHat8dXp0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• yessir, I like it.

Comment

• Me too. Made me laugh and Garfield's Parker clearly loves being Spidey. I'm psyched for this film, though the Lizard is a concern. I don't really want another big CG-fest finale.

Comment

• The trailer in front of prometheus had me pleasntly surprised.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X