SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post

New trailer's in front of Avengers. I liked Garfield more in it, but it's just off.

I don't have as much trouble with the secret origin stuff, since (cough cough cough) that shit's been in the comics off and on since 1966.

The Avengers stuff got me back into thinking about finishing The Spider Project. I did a lot on Parker's parents, which I think would make a good primer before the film hits. Plus, I'm willing to share coverage and hits.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Garfield seems so much better as Parker than Tobey ever did. It's embarrassing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Garfield seems so much better as Parker than Tobey ever did. It's embarrassing.

I like Tobey better as Parker, but I feel like Garfield gets more of what it takes in costume.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I hated Tobey as Parker but that could have been due to the script as opposed to the actor. He wasn't wisecrackey enough for my tastes.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks like a videogame.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So did Raimi's.

Comment

So did Raimi's.

Raimi's had the real JJJ.

But, we've still yet to see a truly perfect Spider-Man flick. Spider-Man 2 gets there, but doesn't quite finish. It's a 95-99%. In the same way that The Avengers is. Nitpicking shit, but it's not P-E-R-F-E-C-T

Comment

• Oh I'll give Raimi's the JJJ and Doc Ock, but anytime it was Spidey doing anything but walking it was like watching a PS2 game.

Comment

• Yeah, it did. Those were the weak parts of the show. Well, the shots without the webswing rig were bad anyway.

That shot of him holding that flaming car up has to be unfinished.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They pretty much let the cat outta the bag that his parents are responsible for him being Spider-Man.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        They pretty much let the cat outta the bag that his parents are responsible for him being Spider-Man.

Well, what's more unbelievable? Peter's dad leaves him with his much older brother without question or the Parkers have some fucked up shit in their past?

Comment

• It worked so well in Ang Lee's Hulk!
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I love that movie.

Comment

• Trailer wasn't bad. Not bad at all. Far better than anything I've seen so far related to this flick, though I'm getting tired of seeing the hero with a secret identity unmasked every five seconds.

Comment

• Yeah, thatneeds to be squelched.

Comment

Working...
                                X