No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MorWebb, CanBail, and Sunderwood in a three way. Nectar of the Gods.

Comment

• Make it happen, Phedg! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Comment

• <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VKvvkrMWcno?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VKvvkrMWcno?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Comment

• Ok, that's pretty fucking funny.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• God, I love Emma Stone.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Is it wrong that I want to see Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence, and Olivia Wilde kissing each other while covered in a thin sheen of oil?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If that's wrong, who would honestly want to be right?
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Is it wrong that I want to see Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence, and Olivia Wilde kissing each other while covered in a thin sheen of oil?
                  Fuck no.

I'm waiting for that scene where Amy Adams, Kat Dennings and Anne Hathaway give each other a bath. With their tongues.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Is it wrong that I want to see Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence, and Olivia Wilde kissing TIMOTHY225 while covered in a thin sheen of oil?
                    Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Fuck no.

I'm waiting for that scene where Amy Adams, Kat Dennings and Anne Hathaway give TIMOTHY225 a bath. With their tongues.
                    Fixed those for ya, because, y'know, I care and stuff.

Comment

Is it wrong that I want to see Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence, and Olivia Wilde kissing each other while covered in a thin sheen of oil?
                      Yes it's wrong. Only because you didn't include the women listed below in said oily make out orgy.
                      Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Fuck no.

I'm waiting for that scene where Amy Adams, Kat Dennings and Anne Hathaway give each other a bath. With their tongues.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Matt and Jamie, I like your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletters.

Comment

• I'll subscribe as well.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Same here, Matt and Jamie. Will free decoder rings be available, too?

Comment

• decoder cock rings

Comment

• http://splashpage.mtv.com/2012/04/10...er-man-origin/

Webb coming clean on their ass-ramming the classic origin. Sweet. AKA: the cries heard round the world in July.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X