• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metamucil is cheaper.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Metamucil is cheaper.

Emma Stone fucked up at Wondercon and let it slip that they shot the dead Gwen Stacy ending.

Honestly, getting the fuck out of that franchise quickly will only help. It's going to end up back at Marvel before the decade's done.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• She never should have gotten involved period. Didn't "need" it after Easy A hit and the word was already coming out about how The Help was going to work. Hell, I guarantee she's getting paid more than Garfield.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• YOU ALL SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTHS EMMA SHOULD BE IN EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING FOREVER AND EVER

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Hey guys you know what huge tentpole flick didn't have reshoots?

JOHN CARTER

wut
            JOHN CARTER WILL BE INCEPTION COMPARED TO THE SPIDERTURD MOVIE.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Emma Stone fucked up at Wondercon and let it slip that they shot the dead Gwen Stacy ending.

Honestly, getting the fuck out of that franchise quickly will only help. It's going to end up back at Marvel before the decade's done.
              Your lips to Galactus' huge Mickey Mouse ears, my friend. Would LOVE to see a Spidey-Avengers crossover before I shuffle off this mortal coil.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                YOU ALL SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTHS EMMA SHOULD BE IN EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING FOREVER AND EVER

I think I'm thinking what you're thinking.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• sigh
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      sigh

Yeah. 14 character mock-ups and that's what they went with.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Maybe they just really LOVED Super Mario Bros.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Yeah. 14 character mock-ups and that's what they went with.
                          any of those mockups on the net anywhere?
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            any of those mockups on the net anywhere?

Not yet. But, they've got Jon Cassaday and David Finch as contributors, plus the usual SONY shit.

It'll be something to check out when THE ART OF THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN is 50% off roughly 2 weeks after the film's release.

Comment

• Talked to a buddy of mine seeing if my intel was matching his. Said he was hearing the exact opposite. Then again (though he knows his shit), he's being fed this by Sony reps...whose job it is to lie either or.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Last edited by PHEDG; 03-23-2012, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X