SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Game Informer (of all fucking magazines) had a really good write-up about the film was fucked from the get-go. A lot of it was restating facts, but they got the directing team to talk about the film for the first time ever.
    I think that's the one I read. My wife signed me up for one of those fucking cards last year and it was probably the only interesting thing I read in the six books I got from them.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I love Game Informer. And yeah, the article was great. The husband and wife duo was bat shit crazy.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Is there someplace online where we can find this, Troy?

Game Informer might have it at their website.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
          I love Game Informer. And yeah, the article was great. The husband and wife duo was bat shit crazy.

They weren't that crazy. They were just grossly mis-matched for the project and nobody stopped them.

That's what fucking kills me about the whole thing. It was going to be a summer tentpole film and nobody bothered to check on the arthouse freaks blowing through cash like a Filipino hooker at Fleet Week.

Who fucking does that? The modern equivalent would be if Miranda July was left alone to handle The Avengers.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It was a nice read but it was like wtf?!?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I got to see that flick at a "Hollywood" premiere here when the Mall of America first opened. It was awesome. Won a Nintendo game prior to the flick (believe it was Super Street Fighter II) and then got to meet "Mario", "Bowser" and "Peach". IT was fucking sweet when I was in sixth grade. I still want to bang Samantha Mathis.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Comment

• STEDANKO!

Comment

• There's a fansite (current, but looks like it's straight outta 1995) for the SMB movie that's surprisingly comprehensive. They webmasters have even tracked down cast members for interviews. I don't have the link handy but it's probably a quick Google away.

Comment

• Hey, they've updated the site! Fancy!

http://www.smbmovie.com/

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QSHzthMOT0s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"The Untold Story...BEGINS!"

Fuck you, Sony.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CxCl_vUOHoA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I miss Bruce Campbell already.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hear that?

Its this movie being fucked.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• ?????

Comment

Working...
                                X