No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The face looks like that shitty PEZ dispenser, but WHERE IS THE LAB COAT?!?!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• TURRIBLE.

It's like a V and the Voldemort from the back of the guy's head in Harry Potter 1 mated.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        TURRIBLE.

It's like a V and the Voldemort from the back of the guy's head in Harry Potter 1 mated.
        Rep heem...

Comment

• Somehow this project is even more retarded than I expected it to be.

Nerdious will be angered by your collective disdain, btw.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Snout needs to be longer. He needs to be more lizard like. X-files ended years ago.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You're expecting logical thinking from a company that rebooted a 10 years old franchise. They sure won't give a fuck about a fucking lizard-faced fuck witha white coat.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

Prelim art, so it's not.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I still feel the entire Spiderman reboot is like a transexual Thai-boy peeing in your mouth right in the front of your entire family at a Christmas party. That's why some tisted fucks will like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    I still feel the entire Spiderman reboot is like a transexual Thai-boy peeing in your mouth right in the front of your entire family at a Christmas party. That's why some tisted fucks will like it.
                    Like a 'Bangkok Banana Show'...

Comment

• At least, the 'Bangkok Banana Show' is attended by people EXPECTING JUST THAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        At least, the 'Bangkok Banana Show' is attended by people EXPECTING JUST THAT.
                        Um... no.

I did NOT expect what I saw there.

To this day, it still haunts me.

Comment

• Feel free to describe. Share your pain.

Comment

• And Polaroids.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I can't do it. I love you too much to put you through that kind of pain.

Anyway, me and a few of my squaddies hit Bangkok on the way back from a job. We go to this bar to have some drinks, and of course, there are naked women dancing in cages. You know. A normal bar.

So anyways, this really tiny guy comes on the stage with a mic, and in that weird sing-song accent they have, he says to give it up for 'Angela'.

Well, everyone gives it up for Angela... and so did we. Until we saw what Angela was doing.

Bananas. In the pooter. Two at one time.

Using her Kegels. Shooting them at guys almost 10 meters away.

We left.

Now let us never speak of this again.

Comment

• That's equal parts hilarious and frightening.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X