• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
    And sold.
    You fickle Phil you
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nope. Once again I find paying for movies in the theater a waste of money unless it can provide me with an experience I cannot get at home. Knowing it was shot in 3d helps as well. Plus I didn't hate the shit outta the trailer like some did. I do however hate Tobey so anyone is better at this point.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Get outta my office, Brock.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My only concern are the reports about how they "Killer Croc'd" The Lizard.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Whhaaaaa? But Comic-Con liked it, and you know how they're oh so picky!
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I read nothing but bad things about The Lizard from comic-con. But lots of good things about Peter.

Comment

• I've always thought that the Lizard couldn't be the only villian in a 2 hour movie.

Now if you put in Kraven in there, you've got yourself a stew going.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  You and I, Bobby. We together shall stand alone in the sea of skepticism.
                  My man!

*Excelsiorfist*

Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                  My only concern are the reports about how they "Killer Croc'd" The Lizard.
                  I'm not happy about a Lizard sans lab coat, but I like the fact that he sounds suitably imposing (something backed up by the cars being tossed aside in the teaser.)
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/653OdfJXOWA?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The trailer went over like a lead balloon at my 'Captain America' theater yesterday. There was a collective groan of WHAT? WHY? from everyone around me.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• A sign of things to come...
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Seeing the trailer for this again before Captain America (lotta fun, by the way) only underlines just how ridiculous all the groaning about the effects was. Works even better in 3-D. And it still gets me going more than The Dour-k Knight, even if it is another origin spin.

It should also be said that I heard words to the effect of "that looks really good!" and "we should go see that!" before it was even finished. Haven't heard that from an audience over the top of any trailer in a long time.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I thought it was awesome on the big screen. One of the few things we agree on Bobby haha. Lesley however had to look away as she felt sick during the first person part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                              I thought it was awesome on the big screen. One of the few things we agree on Bobby haha.
                              YES! My man.

*high five*

I like that we have a kind of Last Boy Scout situation going on with movie opinions. You're like the Wayans figure saying how you kinda like Prince and I'm the de facto Willis who'd take nails down a chalkboard over rap any day. But we can both agree that doing a jig atop a massive structure, surrounded by thousands of people, when you've just vanquished a terrorist and would-be child molester is pretty much a necessity.

Comment

• I honestly didn't think that the trailer looked all that bad on the big screen. Hell, the first person part came off really well. That didn't change the fact that people weren't OOOOOOHING and AAAAAAAAHING over it the way that they should have...they just groaned over the fact that they've seen an origin already.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X