SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHH
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I can feel the hate flowing through you, thread... and it doesn't dampen my enthusiasm one bit.

To me, my Garfield-Man!
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
        I can feel the hate flowing through you, thread... and it doesn't dampen my enthusiasm one bit.

To me, my Garfield-Man!
        You and I, Bobby. We together shall stand alone in the sea of skepticism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yes, give your money to that webheaded menace.

Go ahead.

You enablers.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I would, if this was in 3d.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Most of it was shot with the format in mind.

Wouldn't want you getting bored now would we?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahah. I'm sorry I thought Carnivale (the whole 2 episodes I actually saw) bored me. I still own the fucking thing, just need to get around to watching it.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• As you should be. /derp

I'd say if it doesn't grab you by the time the dust storm hits in episode 4, then you're fucked.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Keep in mind we were watching BSG/LOST/DEXTER all prior to us getting Carnivale. Those first 2 episodes do not match up with finales of those shows in season 1-2.

Comment

• Well that is the most pants-on-head insane qualifier I've read in some time.

I hope you are high right now.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm saying that while trying to watch an admittedly slow burn of a show (in which I heard lots of great things) the season premiers of those other shows (which were in arm's reach) were on my mind. I HAD TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT. Carnivale got left on wayside.

Comment

• That isn't what you wrote above. You equated the first two episodes with other series at their finales. I reread it just to be sure I hadn't eaten hallucinogens.

Now that's cleared up, it is slower, yes, but it also endears itself to the viewer the more they look at it, and it unfolds quite naturally.

Fluff like Dexter does not. It is much more in the modern mold of hour long cop dramas. It is entertaining fluff, but still fluff.
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-26-2011, 05:29 PM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                              I would, if this was in 3d.

http://collider.com/amazing-spider-man-imax-3d/105677/

How about IMAX Tres D's Rob?

Comment

• And sold.

Comment

Working...
                                X