Clear All

• So you got a thing for giraffes, huh?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Giraffes with huge noses, that is.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• *Shrug*

I admit, I didn't realize it was him in that photo. I thought it was another shot of Shia EL Beef.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Man, physically speaking, compared to Andrew Garfield, Shia Labeouf looks like Channing Tatum.

Comment

• Are we not surprised by this? You could see Garfield's physicality in Red Riding: 1974 and ain't like he's built like a brick shithouse.

Actually, I think it would work well for Spider-man since Spidey is not a bulky guy.

Comment

• Spidey ain't supposed to look like he's got cerebral palsy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Man, physically speaking, compared to Andrew Garfield, Shia Labeouf looks like Channing Tatum.
                LaBeef is on roids right now anyway.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Spidey ain't supposed to look like he's got cerebral palsy.
                  I don't remember Marc Webb hiring the guy who plays Walter Jr. on Breaking Bad

Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                  LaBeef is on roids right now anyway.
                  That explains the drunk fist fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    I don't remember Marc Webb hiring the guy who plays Walter Jr. on Breaking Bad
                    Well that guy would have made a more convincing Spiderman than Garfield.

"With g-g-g-great p-p-power c-c-c-comes g-g-g-great resp-p-p-ponsabilty."

Comment

Well that guy would have made a more convincing Spiderman than Garfield.

"With g-g-g-great p-p-power c-c-c-comes g-g-g-great resp-p-p-ponsabilty."
                      Repreprepreprepreprepreprep

Comment

• I'd have gone with Anton Yelchin or Elijah Wood as opposed to Garfield for the lead, myself.

Also, have at:

Comment

• Garfield getting out there in a dollar-store Spidey suit and reading a letter about how much the character means to him was the biggest piece of bullshit fan-pandering. The dude's a great actor so of course he made it sound sincere.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Saw that online - yeah, smacked of ulterior motives, that.

Comment

Man, physically speaking, compared to Andrew Garfield, Shia Labeouf looks like Channing Tatum.
                              Are you the guy who planted the memory of beating Tom Hardy in a fight in LaBeef's head?

Comment

• YES

Comment

Working...
                                X