No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doooooooooooooooooooon't stop belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeving.

Hold on to that feeeeeeeeelaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiing.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We can all agree the Members only guy shot Tony, right?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Never saw it, yet I still get the reference.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You never saw the Sopranos?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nope.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Cool, we can't watch everything. I still need to see The Wire.

Comment

• YOU SONUVABITCH
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Kidding of course, but you should give it a shot.

As far as Tony and his family are concerned, I am not sure I can handle any more goomba gangster stuff for a while.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've not played it so this isn't meant to sound snippy, but why is that game deemed to have invented P.O.V. and the concept of running around and or/jumping off rooftops? Plus, Spider-Man 3 prominently featured Pete looking at his black-suited reflection on the side of a building whilst wearing the red suit, something I thought the trailer for Amazing very nicely tipped its hat to with that cool crescendo.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
                      YOU SONUVABITCH
                      Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
                      Kidding of course, but you should give it a shot.

As far as Tony and his family are concerned, I am not sure I can handle any more goomba gangster stuff for a while.
                      I hear you on the overload of gangster stuff and trust me The Wire will be watched it's just finding time to power through a couple discs via netflix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                        I've not played it so this isn't meant to sound snippy, but why is that game deemed to have invented P.O.V. and the concept of running around and or/jumping off rooftops? Plus, Spider-Man 3 prominently featured Pete looking at his black-suited reflection on the side of a building whilst wearing the red suit, something I thought the trailer for Amazing very nicely tipped its hat to with that cool crescendo.
                        Mirror's Edge didn't invent it, but it was the first to apply the format extensively to dynamic platforming, allowing for a freedom of environmental movement that was and still is largely confined to the basic run/jump control scheme.

It was an interesting experiment that led me to realize within minutes that I am terrified of heights. The controller practically slipped out my hands from the sweating brought on by such anxiety.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Have at then.

Me lub oo...

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                            Mirror's Edge didn't invent it, but it was the first to apply the format extensively to dynamic platforming, allowing for a freedom of environmental movement that was and still is largely confined to the basic run/jump control scheme.

It was an interesting experiment that led me to realize within minutes that I am terrified of heights. The controller practically slipped out my hands from the sweating brought on by such anxiety.
                            That.

And really, I saw the first Spiderman on TV today. Made in 2002. Still is the shit. Fuck that reboot.

But Nerdious will probably want Amazing's sequel to be another reboot of the Amazing Spiderman....
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                              YOU SONUVABITCH
                              post/av

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                                I think he just wants to bang Andrew Garfield.
                                Hey waitasecond, that's my territory.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X