No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, I apologize, Martin. I wasn't aware you were so against reboots. Feel free to continue with your angst towards this movie.

I'll just sit here in the corner till the movie comes out.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Y'know what'd be fun as shit? Reboot/remake Star Wars. Neckbeards would explode with the force of a thousand Death Stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Sorry, I apologize, Martin. I wasn't aware you were so against reboots. Feel free to continue with your angst towards this movie.

I'll just sit here in the corner till the movie comes out.
        I'm not against reboots (hint: The Thing is one fo my favorites), I'm against USELESS reboot. If you can't grasp the stupidity of rebooting a 10 years old HUGELY successful franchise, too bad for you. Everything about this movie so far seems retarded. Maybe it'll be good, probably not.

EDIT: But I just can't wait for the new Spiderman reboot coming up in 3 years. You'll be as hyped for that one as you're now. Recycled shit and all.
        Last edited by Martin; 07-23-2011, 12:51 AM.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Talk about a dead reaction.

My Captain America audience didn't make a peep during the Spider-Man teaser.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The franchise may be 10 years old but the last sequel was only 5 years ago. That's why to me this is a useless reboot. Log me firmly in MarTEEN's camp for this one.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I HATE THIS MOVIE, EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT OUT YET AND I WON'T WATCH IT BUT I WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW IT LOOKS AND ITS PLOT.

BUT GODDAMN TRANSFORMERS WAS THE BOMB. AND SO IS MICHAEL BAY. AND AVATAR. THAT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!
              You need to relax.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Viet's been a little on edge lately. Maybe he needs a hug?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think he just wants to bang Andrew Garfield.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Seems plausible.

Comment

I HATE THIS MOVIE, EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT OUT YET AND I WON'T WATCH IT BUT I WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW IT LOOKS AND ITS PLOT.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                        I think he just wants to bang Andrew Garfield.
                        Have at then.

Comment

BUT GODDAMN TRANSFORMERS WAS THE BOMB. AND SO IS MICHAEL BAY. AND AVATAR. THAT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!

also, welcome to the internet. We have punch and pie.

Comment

• What really makes me laugh is how it's lost on Nerdious that he's basically arguing the opposite side of the same coin. But in all caps so his shit is SRSBZNS

Comment

• I just like Nerdy's rage against Bay and Avatar. It still rages strong.

Comment

• I liked Avatar. I realize the story is not super original but the film is worthy of praise just for the 3d tech alone. Bay I like when my brain needs a nap but my eyes want to be entertained.

But who am I to get in the way of such epic rage?

Comment

Working...
                                X