SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have my moments, Matt.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That footage definitely doesn't have the Phil Gee Seal of Approval either.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        I have my moments, Matt.
        Most of them end in a. OUTRAGE!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
          Almost all of Spidey doing anything in the other movies looked like a video game. Not quite sure I understand the problem.
          Exactly, mate. This put me in the mood for watching the first again last night (still so great) with the commentary on and all of the action scenes hold up extremely well because they're part of fun, exciting moments. Do they look "photo real?" No. It's 9 years old. Does it matter? Not one jot.

Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
          It almost had the feel of an animatic.

With a cameo by the birds from Birdemic.
          Dude, I enjoy your witty musings as much as the next Brain Donor, but seriously... if the Internet and his dog hadn't reacted with a resounding grumble about the FX, I would've turned to everyone and said "how great does THAT look?!" right after watching it expecting overwhelming agreement.

As for the origin issue, for all the Incredible Hulk's problems, its handling of back-story wasn't one of them. Opening titles recap. 'Nuff said.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I thought the FX looked fine. Then again I have shitty taste. haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll see myself out, since this just doesn't look like it is for me.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
                I'll see myself out, since this just doesn't look like it is for me.
                DONT LEAVE ME I NEED YOUR SPIDEYSNARK

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  DONT LEAVE ME I NEED YOUR SPIDEYSNARK
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                    I thought the FX looked fine. Then again I have shitty taste. haha
                    They didn't bother me either. I found them almost purposely 'Darkman'esque, if that makes sense.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I would rather see Mirror's Edge 2 get made than this movie but I surprisingly didn't hate the trailer. That said, fuck this movie because of the costume and the origin reboot.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        I would rather see Mirror's Edge 2 get made than this movie but I surprisingly didn't hate the trailer. That said, fuck this movie because of the costume and the origin reboot.
                        Same here.

And Garfield looks like a retard.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I HATE THIS MOVIE, EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT OUT YET AND I WON'T WATCH IT BUT I WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW IT LOOKS AND ITS PLOT.

BUT GODDAMN TRANSFORMERS WAS THE BOMB. AND SO IS MICHAEL BAY. AND AVATAR. THAT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You forgot your meds?

Look, rebooting a movie done 10 years ago is the most retarded thing EVER.

I presume you'll want to remake Inception as well, but have Brett Ratner do it instead, right?

And for your info, I enjoyed Transformer 1 and 3 on the same level as Crank, and if you can't enjoy Crank, then be sad.

Comment

• Honestly, I don't understand the hate about reboots or anything you guys haven't seen/experienced. It's like you're all Ed Hocklones.

If you don't want to see the same story again, don't.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Because Spiderman is pretty fresh now, 10 years later? Like I said, how about remaking Inception? Or Lord of the Rings? Or Potter!

Let's remake Harry Potter, but more EMO!

I guess it's just the ultimate in Hollywood creativity.

Comment

Working...
                                X