No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're sort of right, Vin. I'll see this, but I'm thinking waiting for the DVD instead. Actually, OnDemand sounds more likely as they're finally closing my local Blockbuster.

Comment

• Wow, aren't those the fried oysters that Howard Johnson would sell?

I have no idea as I wasn't alive at the time.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Wow, aren't those the fried oysters that Howard Johnson would sell?

I have no idea as I wasn't alive at the time.
        Ed. Go clock out. Drive home. Park your car. Unlock your front door. Go inside. Punch yourself repeatedly in the wang. Then GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM!

Comment

• Ha, jokes on you. There is no time clock here

Comment

• Just saw this for the first time.

YES! So much yes. Blows The Dark Knight Rises teaser out of whatever body of water it may be situated in. Love the look - a little less pulpy than Raimi's flicks, but still neo-comic enough to feel right and different. Everyone looks great (especially Stone, unsurprisingly), and the P.O.V. stuff was a delight. Great effects. Everyone niggling about it looking like a game elsewhere needs to tell us which consoles they're playing, because it looked pretty freakin' sweet to me. Better than Green Lantern and this is just a teaser.

YEAH!
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Hey look everybody, Bobby found his narcotics stash and he's REALLY HAPPY ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                Just saw this for the first time.

YES! So much yes. Blows The Dark Knight Rises teaser out of whatever body of water it may be situated in. Love the look - a little less pulpy than Raimi's flicks, but still neo-comic enough to feel right and different. Everyone looks great (especially Stone, unsurprisingly), and the P.O.V. stuff was a delight. Great effects. Everyone niggling about it looking like a game elsewhere needs to tell us which consoles they're playing, because it looked pretty freakin' sweet to me. Better than Green Lantern and this is just a teaser.

YEAH!
                You are also a fan of the Jonestown-flavor of Kool-Aid.

Then again, watching open heart surgery is preferable to Green Lantern.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Actually they drank Flavor-Aid at Jonestown. Jim Jones was a cheap fuck

Comment

Actually they drank Flavor-Aid at Jonestown. Jim Jones was a cheap fuck
                    Ed. Go clock out. Drive home. Park your car. Unlock your front door. Go inside. Punch yourself repeatedly in the wang. Then GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                      That^
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Actually they drank Flavor-Aid at Jonestown. Jim Jones was a cheap fuck
                        Your entries on the main page will now be mandated to follow the enormous headline "Missing the Point Entirely."

I love you Ed like the son I bitterly resent and secretly plan to turn into a human bottle rocket.*

*I HAVE NO SON (but you provide hilarious counter-programming anyway).
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
                          Your entries on the main page will now be mandated to follow the enormous headline "Missing the Point Entirely."
                          I know, but I wanted to run with it.

Comment

• It's that commitment that will get you the corner office!
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Hey look everybody, Bobby found his narcotics stash and he's REALLY HAPPY ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
                              This made me laugh, but in all seriousness I'm not some curmudgeon as my Batman teaser bashing might suggest. I just love this character and I dig the teaser. It's the first trailer I've watched multiple times in a row since Scott Pilgrim.

Yes, it's silly and unnecessary to tell the origin again. Yes, some of the stuff designed to set it apart (the parents) seems equally dubious. However, there's a lot to like about this which most of the people slagging it off would probably see if they weren't in such a hurry to make jokes about the SFX (which really don't look bad at all, despite all the nit-picking and zingers.) Stuff like how well cast it looks to be. Shucks, how great it looks in general! I mean, as a slick, aesthetically pleasing film this has more going for it than people are even beginning to give it credit for.

As my comments here and elsewhere have made it clear, I've been looking forward to this much more than T.D.K.R. and yesterday I got a trailer which, to me, takes its Caped counterpart out the back and shows it who's boss. That makes me happy, hence the excitement.

Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
                              You are also a fan of the Jonestown-flavor of Kool-Aid.

Then again, watching open heart surgery is preferable to Green Lantern.
                              I just meant the effects are already better than Green Lantern, mate. I've had day-dreams I've enjoyed more than Green Lantern.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Finally been able to watch an offical version and I have to agree with NECKBEARD PRIME (Devin), the POV while a good idea looks like something right out of a video game. And for all of the "emo" talk about Spidey 3, Garfield's take, at least in this teaser is really "emo".

Also, Garfield is around my age, what in the hell is he doing in high school?

But as for making it Twilight-esque, mission accomplished. At least in this trailer.

Comment

Working...
                                X