No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supposedly the teaser will officially drop this Friday.

AKA I can go ahead and write up my article and just save it in Draft mode until then. Surely, I'm not the only guy who did that last week in preparation of The Dark Knight Rises teaser being officially released?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Garfield was also really good in 'Lions for Lambs'. Trust me on that and don't watch the film, though...it's TERRIBLE.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Well of course Fej smash Emma. We worry about Fej if Fej not want smash Emma. Most of BDR tribe want smash Emma. No Ed, no Howard, no soft pretty ones, though. They no want smash Emma. They off in other side of cave, doing things to strengthen tribe, gather sticks, fight longtooth cats, clean cave. They productive. We draw scorn around fire 'cause want smash Emma.

Many of us sleep outside tonight. Dream of smash Emma. Best shot we get.
        Me no smash Emma.

Me like weiner where it is.

Comment

Well of course Fej smash Emma. We worry about Fej if Fej not want smash Emma. Most of BDR tribe want smash Emma....

Many of us sleep outside tonight. Dream of smash Emma. Best shot we get.
          Him Timlock. Him KING!

Also, not watching a bootleg. Waiting for the official release.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Oh, Vin say that now. We know truth. Vin want smash Emma, too. Vin fear his soft pretty one. What hell happen to Vin? Ever since move to soft pretty one cave, Vin like no same person. No chase mammoth. No tell story round fire of how fight tribe of knuckle-draggers. No drink fire water. No naked dance at moonlight to make skygods happy. Soft pretty one call shots now. You watch - Vin put ring on it, game over. No more tribal orgies. Tribe sad.

Tim say more bout this, but HIS soft pretty one call. Tim no want sleep on couch, so Tim do what she say. Oh, but Tim situation different from Vin. Tim know who wear loincloth in family (soft pretty one out earshot? Good) IT AM TI -(yes, dear, Tim come now).

Bear, don't get Tim started. You see this? This your future, Bear. Oh, Tim talk good game, but Bear find soft pretty one for self, she drag you by hair to cave. (Damn Soft Pretty One's Lib!)... game over. No more throw rocks at friends for fun. No more hunt with pointy stick. Seize day now, Bear. SEIZE DAY NOW!!! (yes, dear, Tim coming... no, me no forget. Yes, dear. Yes, dear. Just trying to teach... yes, dear.)
            Last edited by Timothy225; 07-19-2011, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Garfield was also really good in 'Lions for Lambs'. Trust me on that and don't watch the film, though...it's TERRIBLE.
              That film looked like complete shit from the moment I saw the trailer.

If there is anything I hate seeing in a film, it's being condescending.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Oh, Vin say that now. We know truth. Vin want smash Emma, too. Vin fear his soft pretty one. What hell happen to Vin? Ever since move to soft pretty one cave, Vin like no same person. No chase mammoth. No tell story round fire of how fight tribe of knuckle-draggers. No drink fire water. No naked dance at moonlight to make skygods happy. Soft pretty one call shots now. You watch - Vin put ring on it, game over. No more tribal orgies. Tribe sad.

Tim say more bout this, but HIS soft pretty one call. Tim no want sleep on couch, so Tim do what she say. Oh, but Tim situation different from Vin. Tim know who wear loincloth in family (soft pretty one out earshot? Good) IT AM TI -(yes, dear, Tim come now).
                Tim know what I talking about. Lola have power. Vin know better than fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  Tim know what I talking about. Lola have power. Vin know better than fight.
                  “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post

Lulz
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Birds with arms is how I'd approach making a Vulture-centric movie.

Yeah.

I said that stupid shit.

Like the Penguin in Batman Returns, he's got an army of vultures with yoked arms to terrorize Manhattan.

Give me my Akiva Goldsman money now, Hollydouche.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My biggest problem with this useless remake? I've yet to see a soul in this production. I could connect with the Maguire movies because I felt they had substance. This? Seems to be all flash. Maybe I'll be wrong though.....
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• It has a soul.

A dark, misunderstood, and brooding soul that sparkles in heliophilic harmony.

Kill me now.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Amazing Spider-Man Teaser Trailer Kinda Sucks
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              My biggest problem with this useless remake? I've yet to see a soul in this production. I could connect with the Maguire movies because I felt they had substance. This? Seems to be all flash. Maybe I'll be wrong though.....
                              Thank you for putting into words what I've been struggling with.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I can't fucking watch Ben cash it in again. It was hard enough to see it once, I don't want to see that again.

No sir.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X