SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    YEEEEEEEEES the return of Maury's Wigs Jake.

Comment

• And by the way, no Jameson in the reboot? Fuck you, filmmakers from preventing this awesome picture of Hugh Laurie from coming to life...

Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Man gets screwed out of Superman Returns and now this?!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He's Dr. House. It's his gift...and his curse.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• "We're going to take this reboot in a different direction. NO MARY-JANE FOR YOU SPIDEY"
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• First we have Spidey prancing against traffic and now this? No wonder people are going to see Star Trek 2 instead...
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Wow. No J. Jonah Jameson. The suit looks pretty awful, especially from the back. Garfield... not getting much in the way of fan acceptance, it seems. The pic Rob posted will likely inspire many a meme.

So far, this is making Spider-Man 3 look pretty good in retrospect, huh?

Comment

• Strangely, it does make Spider-Man: Turnin' the Dark Off and On, Running Up the GEEDEE Bill Part 3 look much better in retrospect.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Don't care. Not gonna see it.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'll see it eventually. When it hits cable. Nothing I've seen or heard so far has me ready to drop $20+ to take my wife to see this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Garfield... not getting much in the way of fan acceptance, it seems.
                          I understand the overall indifference of seeing a new actor after someone else made the role so famous.

But hearing people say how Garfield doesn't look the part kills me. He looks just as much like Spider-Man as Henry Cavill looks like Superman.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I haven't seen The Social Network yet, but I do recall only seeing him in The Other Boleyn Girl. I have no problem with him playing the role (he does look a bit like the character, granted), but I've seen/heard some fans have some issues.

It's like Brandon Routh catching heat for Superman Returns. I thought he was OK, it's just the movie that failed him.

Comment

• Garfield was also very good in 'Lions for Lambs', a pretty terrible movie. He was arguably the best part of the entire film.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Garfield is really good. He's great in Red Riding 1974 and I heard he was good in Never Let Me Go.

The indifference on this movie isn't because of him. It's the franchise.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X