SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I don't have much rage over this flick, but it just reeks of "why?".
    Same reason we're getting a new Superman flick next Christmas. If they don't make one by a certain date, they lose the rights. Otherwise, it remains theirs.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• And we all know that's the best reason to make a movie.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

And we all know that's the best reason to make a movie.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• You'll fit in nicely here.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *Tips hat*
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Now we canal go hoarm.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Same reason we're getting a new Superman flick next Christmas. If they don't make one by a certain date, they lose the rights. Otherwise, it remains theirs.
                Pretty much explains the X-Men and Wolverine franchises over at Fox. I'm not impressed at all with anything I've seen with First Class, and I remember reading one of the highest of higher ups at Fox hates the films anyway. But they'd be damned if they let Disney/Marvel get the rights back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Now we canal go hoarm.
                  GONNA KICK HIS ASS SO HOARD

Comment

• My work here is done.

*leaps*

Oh boy!
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Pretty much explains the X-Men and Wolverine franchises over at Fox. I'm not impressed at all with anything I've seen with First Class, and I remember reading one of the highest of higher ups at Fox hates the films anyway. But they'd be damned if they let Disney/Marvel get the rights back.
                      Oh, the stories I could tell...

Actually, there really isn't that many, and most of it is public knowledge anyways.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Ari was up for the role of The White Queen.

Comment

• Jamie nailed it earlier, too with the fallout of Spider-Man 3. Granted, it made a shit-ton of money, but it still disappointed most viewers (I thought it was OK, but it's the weakest in the trilogy, bar none).

This flick might also be caught in the eventual backlash against superhero flicks, too. We've had Green Hornet so far, we're getting Thor, Captain America, X-Men First Class this year, Avengers, Superman, Dark Knight Rises, and Spider-Man next year... that's a lot of spandex and superpowers, folks. Star Trek 2 should be a breath of fresh air at that point.

ETA: Ari as White Queen? OK, I can see that - Ari's got the gams, fo sho!

Comment

• They wanted to give me the role of Jubilee instead.

I walked.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Ari was up for the role of The White Queen.
                              Actually, Ari as the Silver Sable makes more sense.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                They wanted to give me the role of Jubilee instead.

I walked.
                                BUT FIREWORKS!

Comment

Working...
                                X