No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's really just a pic of Ed trying to get away from the gay church party.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hey guys look it's your "omg mechanical shooters shot web he's out so now we see the exciting adventures of JOGGING SPIDERMAN" results.

Comment

• Fuck it, someone get out the SPIDER-MAN Dune buggy.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Hey guys look it's your "omg mechanical shooters shot web he's out so now we see the exciting adventures of JOGGING SPIDERMAN" results.
          Hahahah. DAMN YOU.

Comment

• Moar pics!

These might be pics of a stuntman, just so's ya know. It's not bad but I'd rather they'd have stuck to the classic outfit's design (why the red stripe down the sides of his legs? Not liking those gloves either.)

Comment

• Man, I hate the costume even more now. Terrible! /nerdrage

Comment

• I wonder if he has his own bobsled team.

Derice Bannock is Spider-Man.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Been getting weird reactions from people upon first seeing both Garfield in the suit and him as a whole being cast. It's either indifferent or outright negative.

In fact, no one I've talked to gives a shit about the reboot. On the other hand, tell em about The Dark Knight Rises or Star Trek 2 and it's "Shit yeah! I can't wait!"
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Those feet make me think he's gonna tap them together and ice skates are gonna pop out. Here's hoping he has a Spider-Discover credit card.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Actually, they look like Adidas soccer boots...

which is gay since I'm an Umbro man myself.

Comment

• There really needs to be a girlsinumbroshorts.com. Those got me through so many high school days.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          Been getting weird reactions from people upon first seeing both Garfield in the suit and him as a whole being cast. It's either indifferent or outright negative.

In fact, no one I've talked to gives a shit about the reboot. On the other hand, tell em about The Dark Knight Rises or Star Trek 2 and it's "Shit yeah! I can't wait!"
                          Folks might just be burnt out on Spidey stuff - the only news I see about anything Spider-Man related's been the Broadway musical and how bad it is. Barely any knowledge of the fact that a new film's being made outside of film and comic fans. I'll bet, however, interest will jump when the first trailer hits.

The Dark Knight Rises and Star Trek 2 I can understand, as it's pretty much a given this'll be the last Batman flick with Bale and crew, and probably the last Batman flick for awhile. Star Trek 2 is the first sequel in the reboot, and the first film was pretty good, all things considered, and the average movie goer probably wants to see if the franchise can keep the momentum going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Folks might just be burnt out on Spidey stuff - the only news I see about anything Spider-Man related's been the Broadway musical and how bad it is. Barely any knowledge of the fact that a new film's being made outside of film and comic fans. I'll bet, however, interest will jump when the first trailer hits.

The Dark Knight Rises and Star Trek 2 I can understand, as it's pretty much a given this'll be the last Batman flick with Bale and crew, and probably the last Batman flick for awhile. Star Trek 2 is the first sequel in the reboot, and the first film was pretty good, all things considered, and the average movie goer probably wants to see if the franchise can keep the momentum going.
                            That, and Spider-Man 3 left such a bad taste in everyone's mouths - nerds/geeks/fanboys and general public. And a lot of folks commonly ask when seeing Garfield, "Where's Tobey?" and/or "They're doing the origin story again? The first movie wasn't that long ago!"

The reboot is going to get its ass kicked by Star Trek 2. Opening it days after the Trek sequel (which will be huge, regardless of quality - the reboot was so damn popular with people across-the-board) is full retard.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I don't have much rage over this flick, but it just reeks of "why?".
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That pretty much sums up my feeling on this.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X