No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, my bad. I meant Mobius. Not Venom 2. I can't wait for both but that's because my tastes are suspect.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still in for this. Looks fun. Like they're not shying away from tying in other properties.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tiny Dafoe is tiny.

Comment

• Tiny Dafoe needs to drink his milk, eat his four food groups, and get plenty of rest so he can grow big and strong. Like Dino Bravo.

I'm onboard because Spider-Man, but I'm eager to see what the MCU will be like post No Way Home and Multiverse of Madness.

If there was ever a backdoor way to bring back/recast Cap, Iron Man, Black Widow, and finally get the Fantastic Four into the MCU, those films would be the way.

Also, gimme dat Morbius film already.

Comment

• New images hit last night. They look legit. Spoiler warning....

Spoiler: spoilers - these images look legit 

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                New images hit last night. They look legit. Spoiler warning....

Spoiler: spoilers - these images look legit 

They are legit and Campea is losing his ass over it. They're trailer pulls, because trailer was ready to drop during Football last night. But SONY pitched a fit as they want Ghostbusters to have it exclusively on the 19th.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wait, those are from the trailer? Jfc. I had assumed we'd see something in regards to the first one, but the second one? Wtf.

Comment

• Also, I've never heard of this dude but why would you watermark shit in this case? Seems shortsighted.

Comment

Wait, those are from the trailer? Jfc. I had assumed we'd see something in regards to the first one, but the second one? Wtf.
                        Spoiler: Spoilers 

Matt Murdock being brought in by Happy to take Peter's case is straight out of trailer.

Three Peters was supposed to be the final sting/saved for final trailer. But, I'm hearing Trailer 2 is the final before film release now due to timing.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• That's crazy. It seems like that would have been a fun thing at the end or something. But that just means they have to have something even more crazier at the end based on every single MCU stinger for the most part.

Comment

That's crazy. It seems like that would have been a fun thing at the end or something. But that just means they have to have something even more crazier at the end based on every single MCU stinger for the most part.
                          Well, they have a fuckton of villain shots queue'd up, but it seems now that this is going to be final trailer and something is bound to get saved for the movie.

Comment

• Part 1 eh? noice.

Comment

• This feels like some late 90/early 00's shit and the lack of blood anywhere is disheartening (maybe cause it's not redband on youtube?) but I still want to see this.

Comment

• The fact this article isn't title "Russell Crowe is Kraven the Hunter" makes me sad. But hey, at least he's going to be in it!

Comment

Working...
                                X