No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was for sure some comedy in the first, not heavily but it's there.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The shit that worked the best in the first was the comedic shit between Hardy and Venom and they are TOTALLY leaning into that hard here which is a good thing.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I liked Venom fine the first time I saw it, but I'm finding new stuff to love about it with each viewing. This sequel's trailer's giving me the good feels, folks.

Also down with the comedic overtones - the symbiote's making breakfast didn't strike me as it being hungry itself, but trying to do Eddie a solid.

Comment

• So Quicksilver (the lame one) is going to be Kraven in a standalone flick?

Come on Sony.....
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• damn, Kraven shoulda been Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• They wanted Keanu but they knew that was a total pipedream.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                damn, Kraven shoulda been Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
                I like this thought process.

Comment

• Agreed on JDM, Sony gonna Sony though.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kick-Ass best be eating lots of food and getting more muscle mass, 'cause Kraven's supposed to be kind of beefy.

Comment

• Still looking forward to this.

Comment

• Same. My brother in law is jonesing for that film.

Comment

• Same guys, SAMMME

Comment

• Venom pushed to sometime in 2022. Sony is dumb.

Comment

• The post credits scene is dumb and totally what you expect. Hard pass.

Spoiler: Who fucking cares? Its Venom 2!? 
                              Hardy will be in No Way Home.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Venom pushed to sometime in 2022. Sony is dumb.
                                What? Didn't they drop the review embargo today?

Comment

Working...
                                X