No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That VENOM trailer is embarrassingly bad. Wow.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It was better than I thought. I do hope that Carnage shit with Woody is in this.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Word. I miss the Sony superfiascos.

People not digging your hodgepodge of ideas?

Throw some of that guy from Cheers on it! He’s about to be in that Solo movie!
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• His voice is wtf?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g4Hbz2jLxvQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• that shit looks beautiful man

Comment

• Yeah, I'm excited for it. That shot of Miles falling up into the city is fantastic.

Comment

• Looks so fucking good.

Comment

• That... has a LOT of potential. Definitely will check it out, being the Spider-Man geek that I am.

Comment

• JB Smoove cast in new Spidey.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        JB Smoove cast in new Spidey.
                        Whoa, really going for an oscar with that kind of casting.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xLCn88bfW1o" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• holy spoilers batman.

Comment

• So terrible. Oh man. But at least that one dude says "symbiote" normally?

Comment

• Yeah but I still want to see this. It looks so odd.

Comment

Working...
                                X