X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While I think that
      Spoiler: spoiler 
    Gwen's death
    was handled in the best possible way without making Spidey seem bad. So much of the film fucks itself based on the editing.

Still, Jaime Foxx was easily the worst part of the movie. Imagine if Richard Pryor played his Superman III completely serious and he kept trying to steal focus.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'll work out a few more thoughts here before I start building the review for whenever I can post it.

Spoiler: fuckton of ASM 2 spoilers. 

This movie feels so fucking edited by committee that I'm surprised we got a better film than ASM 1 out of it.

Dane DeHaan is the best Harry Osborn outside of the comics. I prefer his take more than anything else I've seen.

Jamie Foxx should've had a scene where he stops fighting Spidey, goes to a bank and waits in line to cash a check.

The use of symbiotes in the battle armor is confusing. I'd have to see it again to figure out what exactly they wanted to do with it or how Electro's transformation actually worked.

Chris Cooper served his purpose and got out of the picture with dignity.

Felicia Hardy as part of the OsCorp board was weird. No Black Cat tie-ins, as it felt just like fan service to use the name.

The Rhino fight getting moved felt way more earned. Fuck, I wanted more Paul Giamatti and a shit-ton less Foxx.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• still looking forward to it and not reading any reviews/spoilers from you anymore until I see it...IN ROB-O-VISION.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          still looking forward to it and not reading any reviews/spoilers from you anymore until I see it...IN ROB-O-VISION.
          Best way to be, because like I said. This next year is going to be nothing but them. I haven't had this many spoilers and related dropped in my lap since 2005.

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/amazing-spi...-post-credits/

Apparently you have to do homework to see the post credit shit. thankfully the internet already did it.

Nothing major
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I dunno, seeing that Fish Bowl Man is gonna be a part of it is awesome.

Didn't know if they were gonna go with the classic line-up and bring back ol' Sandyman or something else, but I'm glad the plan is to use the 5/6 of the OG group.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                http://www.slashfilm.com/amazing-spi...-post-credits/

Apparently you have to do homework to see the post credit shit. thankfully the internet already did it.

Nothing major

Yeah, we didn't get a heads up on any of that shit.

Comment

• You think that's Mysterio? I thought maybe the Chameleon?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KUkdEV9_O_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Says on the file it's Mysterio. But hey, either one of the great bullshitters of the Marvel U would be great.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• oh really? haha, wasn't even paying attention to the link. my bad.

Comment

• I dug it for the most part. Terrible music, bloated middle, and questionable motivations for Electro aside the movie was pretty entertaining. The Times Square fight was awesome.

Comment

• 3d was awesome

Comment

• But Foxx? Eessh.

Comment

• Yeah, that was not so good.

The giant Foxx face versus tiny Spöderman shot was glooooooorious.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X