No announcement yet.

Captain America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still remain totally underwhelmed at both the casting of this film, and the film itself...

Wake me when it's on disc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
      Wait? The dude from Not another Teen Movie?
      I had to google that, Russ pulled what's known as a "Dennis Miller".
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Became an irritating smarmy right-wing douchemaster after a few decades beforehand as an irritating smarmy semi-libertarian douchemaster?
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Why Ed, I didn't know you cared.

Sorry for being esoteric. I'll try to keep that shit on the down low for at least the next, oh say, 2 poasts.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-22-2010, 05:15 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
            Became an irritating smarmy right-wing douchemaster after a few decades beforehand as an irritating smarmy semi-libertarian douchemaster?
            Should have been more specific

Not "Dennis Miller" in a political sense, but a "Dennis Miller" in that pulling out some of the most obscure shit out there known to man.

That and I walked out on Not Another Teen Movie, so I barely remember it.

Comment

• Wait. Now I'm uber confused. And probably due to the alcohol.

http://chud.com/articles/articles/23...ICA/Page1.html

I thought you said that Teen Movie guy is cap?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                So...Jake Wyler's gonna punch Elrond's dick off.

Thoughts?

I haz none except I hope there's at least a glimpse of his OG shield.
                He nailed Human Torch so I'm inclined to give him a chance. Maybe this role will be the one that brings better roles to the table as I think he has the chops.

That being said, I hope we see lots of shots of him with his shirt off. Scratch that. Naked. *drool*
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                  Wait. Now I'm uber confused. And probably due to the alcohol.

http://chud.com/articles/articles/23...ICA/Page1.html

I thought you said that Teen Movie guy is cap?
                  He did, unfortunately it's difficult for any of us to remember such a piece of shit movie.

Also, I figured it was done because everyone would say "HUMAN TORCH NOW CAPTAIN AMERICA"

And soon in The Losers and Scott Pilgrim.

BTW Howard, there are shirtless of pics of Evans out there. So there is something to look at in the meantime.

Comment

• I know. He had a shirtless scene in F4. LOVE that scene.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Bet there was a lot of back and forth on that dvd, am I right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        He did, unfortunately it's difficult for any of us to remember such a piece of shit movie.
                        Not me.

And not Samm Levine.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I fucking love Not Another Teen Movie.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *sigh*

Looks we'll have to agree to disagree.

Comment

• It's the only new parody flick that ACTUALLY PARODIES the movies, and not the fucking trailers of the movies.

Comment

• Plus Chyler Leigh = FUCKABLE

Comment

Working...
                                X