No announcement yet.

Captain America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devin agrees with us on something. THE SEVENTH SEAL IS BROKEN!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooo
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

http://www.collider.com/2010/03/09/j...ptain-america/

I don't enjoy the US Office, and have no connection to Captain America, so anyone with opinions on either, please chime in. And for the record, the only time I go excited about Captain America was when Brad Pitt wanted the role.

Comment

HE IS SO WRONG FOR THE PART.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I really, really, really liked Krasinski in AWAY WE GO, and it's the only thing I've ever seen him in. He'll be fine. The nerd hyperbolic overreaction on this is a bit much.

EDIT: But, the aggressively Aryan-looking dude from the new Streetfighter movie/Walking Tall sounded like an interesting pick. Fuck it, I never read a lot of Captain America. I'll shut up now.
          Last edited by Shit Dickface; 03-09-2010, 02:27 PM. Reason: asdf
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Everything I've seen him in is a variation of his Office character. Even Away We Go (IMO). Granted I have no idea how they going about this movie, but I honestly can't see him in this.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I've only ever seen him in The Office. He's a goober. I'm having a hard time seeing him as Cap.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'll give him the benefit. I already nerdraged on what I thought was a miscast for Joker.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Except Heath was an actor. John has yet to show that he has the chops.

Comment

My bigger complaint is why are they trying to cast a female co-star? I hate adding a romance sub-plot to a film for no reason other than getting chicks to the theater. This is a WW2 film. Unless Cap and some poor Jewish girl fall in love when he save her ass, I don't see where a female co-star fits in.

Comment

YA GOTTA GET DA BROADS IN SEATS, ARI.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Then hand out red, white, and blue vibrators.

Comment

It could be worse.

Not bad, but not great.

At least it's a fucking man who looks like a fucking man playing a fucking man for a change.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                            Except Heath was an actor. John has yet to show that he has the chops.
                            You haven't seen It's Complicated.

Comment

Comment

If they chose him obviously they are going the somewhat comedic route. Like The Rocketeer I imagine.

Comment

Working...
                                X