Captain America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Saw the other pics, and caught the HYDRA symbol on the bad guys' bikes. Nice touch.

The stuntman's suit looks a bit bulkier and heavier than I would've thought, which has me wondering how Evans will rock the suit - can't be easy to move in that thing. Still, I'm more than ready to watch this puppy.

Stunt suits will always be bulkier. It helps to cut down on dead stunt people.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Which is why I wish we got a shot of Evans in the suit first.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
        Fucking OSHA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
          Sort of takes the fun out of risking your life for a few seconds on film, no?

Yeah, I realize stunt suits aren't the same as the stuff the lead will wear, but it is a bit jarring that the first pic of Cap's suit in action isn't Chris Evans in full regalia. Still, decent pics, though!

Comment

• Digging it. Especially the villain bikes. Looks like they came right out of a Kirby sketchbook.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I like the caption on the last pic. More like "trying to hide the costume from spy photographers."

Comment

• First look at Evans in his suit.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• WOW!

I am sooooo fucking unimpressed. This'll be a 'wait for the Blu-Ray' film...

Comment

• "Next year, in Milan...

...Blue Steel has a shield."
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Eh, interesting, but it looks a bit too Photoshopped. I'd rather see a few frames of the suit in action from the finished film. Plus, no mask, so don't really have a good enough feel for the whole suit (yeah, I've seen the pre-production art concepts, but still...).

Much prefer it if it was closer to the comics version, but hey, the kids are all about reality and shit, so...
                      Last edited by Timothy225; 10-28-2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• MORE images: http://chud.com/articles/articles/26...RES/Page1.html

The one with the shield on his back? AWESOME.

There's definitely a pic in there that the females and gay men will respond to.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was about to post the /Film link. I like those more, but the one with the soldiers standing behind him...that blue shirt looks SUPER spandexy and bright for the era and rest of the film. The one with the shield on his back is aces though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMN View Post
                            There's definitely a pic in there that the females and gay men will respond to.
                            Shouldn't have shaved his chest.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• He didn't, there'd be stubble. That's definitely a wax job.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Or shopped.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X