No announcement yet.

Kick-Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS! Now you can see why we went ape-shit at Comic Con!

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=26575
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

10 year girl saying "cunt." Wooo?

I'll admit it (I'm amongst friends). I do want to see this movie now. 2010 is definitely feeling like a good movie year.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        10 year girl saying "cunt." Wooo?

I'll admit it (I'm amongst friends). I do want to see this movie now. 2010 is definitely feeling like a good movie year.
        She says it in the comic:

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I love the comments at that link. It's like no one knows this movie is based on a fucking ultra violent comic. "Oh noes! It's so violent!" ""Boohoo, she's a child that swears!" FFS.

Comment

The line seems aimed at adolescent boys. Not surprised it was written that way originally. They know their audience.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

I just enjoyed the Banana Splits song.

Comment

I still think it's going to be a fun flick. Complete with the "WHAT?!" "Yeeah!" and "Ohhhhh-KAYYY!"'s.

Comment

Speaking of which, they have a web site. http://www.bananasplits.com/

When was their resurgence?

Comment

I WANT TO MAKE BABIES WITH KICK-ASS AND MOLEST IT INTO SUBMISSION.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Martin, you need a better plan than that. Are you going to take Kick-Ass and make love to it, followed by an extreme molestation causing it to submit? If so, then I assume Kick Ass and you must already know each other due to the fact that Kick Ass was willing to have your child with no need for submissive maneuvers. So Kick Ass is so willing to trust you that Kick Ass lets you sleep with it AND not use any protection at all, thus impregnating it, then you decide, just for shits n giggles, to begin a molestation process so intense that Kick Ass is now in submission? But Kick Ass had already submitted to you once it agreed to allow you to place your uncovered penis into its fully fertile vagina! Martin, there is no need for the extra molestation step. Kick Ass is already yours.

Unless you just placed the steps backwards, and Kick Ass is a pure stranger to you that won't allow unprotected sex without unwanted submission. Then it kinda makes sense.

But I still have to ask, why impregnate it? That's going to lead to some horrific legal fees (as if the rape wasn't enough) and 18 years of child support.

Fuck bro, think before you wreck the pink.

Comment

I detect a hint of pretension.

Comment

Someone has really thought that situation through.

Comment

Hey, I just don't want Martin to make a mistake that may totally ruin his Christmas.

Comment

Says the man who would wreck Natalie Portman if given the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                The line seems aimed at adolescent boys. Not surprised it was written that way originally. They know their audience.
                                And Brits. Since Millar's one of 'em and Empire is one of their magazines (where the redband trailer was available), it would stand to reason...oh no I've gone " over analytical hygiene-challenged nerd" on this.

GRRRRRRRRR

WHISKEY AND FOOTBALL
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X