No announcement yet.

Hulky poo, where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding that spoiler nerdious...I call Bullshit.....

EPIC BULLSHIT.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Regarding that spoiler nerdious...I call Bullshit.....

EPIC BULLSHIT.
      don't be calling shannigans on me sir! and i don't know... leterrier did say it... unless he's just looking to give people more of a reason to show up and watch his movie... although, with the links to iron man and the possibility of links of the later avengers movie, i don't know why he would need one...
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

They have the [swipe] super soldier serum (that made Cap..duh!) in this [end swipe] but they haven't even cast America. It would make absolutely no sense for him to show up.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

They have the [swipe] super soldier serum (that made Cap..duh!) in this [end swipe] but they haven't even cast America. It would make absolutely no sense for him to show up.
          not that you know of yet...

Comment

they've got a secret. secret, secret.

Comment

That would a horrible misstep IMO. Maybe have a line about him or something, but it would make no sense for him to show up. Especially in this flick. But what do I know? Nothing.

Comment

That would a horrible misstep IMO. Maybe have a line about him or something, but it would make no sense for him to show up. Especially in this flick. But what do I know? Nothing.
                i agree it's a little TOO early but i don't know... you know marvel's more on the ball about setting up a superhero team movie than dc is though. it's possible but i still want to watch the movie regardless.

Comment

I'm upset about the commercial thought it was teh homo. How fucking great would that have been in the theatre?
                  As for Nerfious* and your spoiler ass...that would be kinda cool but I don't think it's going to happen.

My question is...who would you cast as Cap? I think we talked about this before but I think Matt Damon would be sweet as Cap Am...

*(spelled incorrectly on purpose)

FIXED
                  Last edited by Abraham Smashington; 06-09-2008, 12:38 PM. Reason: SPOILERS BAD!
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                    I'm upset about the commercial thought it was teh homo. How fucking great would that have been in the theatre?
                    As for Nerfious* and your spoiler ass...that would be kinda cool but I don't think it's going to happen.

My question is...who would you cast as Cap? I think we talked about this before but I think Matt Damon would be sweet as Cap Am...

*(spelled incorrectly on purpose)
                    dude... i didn't spoil it. you had to highlight it to find out. it was your choice... unlike you and your unhighlighted spoiler. you spoilerific ass you.

*Fixed*
                    Last edited by Abraham Smashington; 06-09-2008, 12:38 PM. Reason: SPOILERS BAD!

Comment

• Fixed!

Comment

• Sorry about that...I figured everyone read it after the threads that followed. I guess I'm just advanced...
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• so that spoiler, if you read it that is, has been cut out and might be on the dvd. or possibly at the end of the movie...

apparently, the director of the movie wanted it to be more appropriate for younger audiences...

more here: clickity click.

Comment

• This reeks of the AVP fiasco, where Anderson kept saying that the dvd would have all of this cut footage and it would be on the dvd and it never was.

A guy at CHUD saw it, and [swipe]The Captain America reference BTW is simply a few lines about the Super Soldier project that was started during World War II, Steve Rogers is never mentioned.[endswipe]

Comment

• "The University at the end [where Banner meets with Samuel Sterns] is Columbia University. Columbia University in the Marvel world, especially in the 'Spider Man' world, is Empire State University," the director explained. "I wanted some kind of shot where you're like, 'Oh my god. Is that Peter Parker?' That would have been fun!"

Unfortunately for Leterrier, crossovers begin and end with the properties Marvel has total control of - no matter how hard you ask. And "Spider-Man" all its many names, places, and stories therein, belong to Sony. But while he quickly realized that he wouldn't be able to get Tobey Maguire (no matter how much he wanted to), Leterrier thought a compromise could be reached. No dice, he sighed.

"I just wanted to call it Empire University - to treat it like a coherent world," he recalled. "And Sony, who has the rights to Spidey, didn't want us to do that. It was a small thing but something we couldn't do."
                              Sony can suck a dick. You'd think they want to bring Spidey into the complete Marvel fold, especially after all of the hate towards the third one.

Comment

• Anyone do a midnighter last night? I would have loved to, but working fucks up midnight showings real good.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X