No announcement yet.

Hulky poo, where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking nice little clip...I am so excited to see this movie. Indy is an afterthought right now. I will see Ironman again, maybe Sex and the City...but Hulk is the next must see.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

It was awesome, I'm very much looking forward to this.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I cannot wait for this movie now. A few months ago, could care less. Now, I must see this day one. MR. ORANGE Vs. HULK!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          I cannot wait for this movie now. A few months ago, could care less. Now, I must see this day one. MR. ORANGE Vs. HULK!
          I think you said this somewhere before...but agreed, I get anxious every time I see the billboards.

Comment

I love the new trailer with the narration and tv show music. Greatness.

Comment

Well, Harry Knowles loved it, as did several other shlemp reviews. If Devin, Nick, and Moriarty praise it, then I'll be sold.

Comment

Fuck it, I just watched an interview with the director and spilled the beans on the villian for the next one.....

[swipe me you bastards] THE LEADER! [stop here you pricks!]
                AWESOME.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Nice

Comment

Anyone see the comercial during last night's game (fuck you, Boston)? The one with Tony Stark in it? I saw this coming after Iron Man. His cameo is going to blow the fuck outta peoples minds.

Comment

Fucking weak. He's in it for that one scene probably, and they are hyping it up. I wish they would have to just let people find that out themselves, or waited until the second week to start showing that.

Comment

Yeah, I would have much prefered to not know he was in it at all. Just like Sam Jackson in Iron Man. We can all thank ye 'ol Internet for spoiling us like a bunch of dirty penguin whores.

Comment

Word. IT's neat and all, but it would have been alot better to have waited to show that.

Comment

quite possibly more spoilers.

ruin it for yourselves suckers! you know you want to... from io9:

Did you know that in Iron Man, there's the Captain America shield? Okay, good... In Hulk, you might see Captain America himself.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

No more spoilers for me, I'm done reading stuff until the movie comes out!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                No more spoilers for me, I'm done reading stuff until the movie comes out!
                                totally going to spoileroll you ari! buaahhahahahaha.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X