Toy Story 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V View Post
    Which opens the door for Toy Story 4,5,6,7 and 8...
    From what I understand, TS3 pretty much 'closes the door' on any future installments. I'll know for sure tonight.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Right...

Until the dollar beckons, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        From what I understand, TS3 pretty much 'closes the door' on any future installments. I'll know for sure tonight.
        http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/06/18/...-in-june-2011/
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
          Right...

Until the dollar beckons, of course.
          If it were any other company, I'd agree with you. Pixar doesn't just crank out 'product', though...if they did, we'd already be on 'Toy Story 6' and 'The Incredibles 3'.

They make a point of only putting out a sequel if they have a good story for it. People have been begging for them to do a sequel to 'the Incredibles' for years, but they're adamant about not doing one just to cash in on its popularity.

That being said, they'd better have a whopper of a story for 'Cars 2'. I like the first one more than most people, but even I am wondering if this sequel is nothing more than a cash grab.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            That's a short film, not a feature.

Comment

I guarantee there will be a 4th one.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

wanna fight?

Comment

not at all. I just think it's silly to think this is the last one. I hope Pixar doesn't milk it, but it all comes down to the $$$.

Comment

In the new Empire everyone pretty much says that Toy Story 4 isn't going to happen, but short films, games, etc will stick around.

Comment

They said the same thing about TS3.

Comment

not at all. I just think it's silly to think this is the last one. I hope Pixar doesn't milk it, but it all comes down to the $$$.
                        It's been 11 years since TS2. If they were going to milk the franchise merely for the sake of money, they would have done it years ago. I won't deny that it's entirely possible that there will eventually be a TS4, but I think that it's unlikely.

Comment

They said the same thing about TS3.
                          Yep, but then they came up with a great idea. It took them 11 years to do so, and I respect them for that.

Comment

If they make TS4 the kid is going to be 30 years and and using the toys to trick kids into his van. I don't see that one getting made.

Besides, why ever bitch about more Pixar? I would happily watch a Toy Story 27.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              If they make TS4 the kid is going to be 30 years and and using the toys to trick kids into his van. I don't see that one getting made.

Besides, why ever bitch about more Pixar? I would happily watch a Toy Story 27.
                              I'd pay cashy money to see THAT one!

The child-hungry pederast thingy... not TS 27.

Comment

I could get behind a series of Toy Story shorts, rather than a part 4. Back in my day, before you kids with your laserdiscs and VHS and Betamax and MTV, they used to play cartoons and short subjects before your main feature. Sometimes you'd get a multi-part weekly serial, like Flash Gordon, or Buck Rogers, or Abe Smashington and the Mutant Muskrats of Minnesota, or The Perils of Pauline Kael, or something.

And movie tickets only cost 25 cents! And we used to walk to school! 2 miles both ways! Up a hill! In a thunderstorm! And we were THANKFUL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X