No announcement yet.

Toy Story 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so ready to see this film. What a cruddy film year it's been so far. For some reason I am really drawn to films about toys...
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Man, the reviews for this on Rotten Tomatoes (13 so far) are absolutely through the roof. Troy, have you seen this yet?

I've seen this and I loved it.

Didn't care for Dragons, but I'll take a second shot at it. Also, fuck Rotten Tomatoes.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I really enjoyed Dragon, even if it was extremely predictable. I think the dragon designs and the fact that it was about vikings was what did it for me.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I can't wait to see this - probably won't go opening weekend, more than likely after we get back from vacation. But I'm officially in love with this poster:

2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I like how everyone is scared or worried, except the aliens, whom are all excited and in wonderment of something.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I like how everyone is scared or worried, except the aliens, whom are all excited and in wonderment of something.
              I know! I love the aliens, too - they're always like, "Oooooh!" about whatever's happening, whether it's good or bad. I loved the part in the first movie when they were in still in the vending machine - "Claaaaw! Claaaaw!"

I see that Blake Clark, who played Drew Barrymore's dad in "50 First Dates" is taking over the vocals for Slinky Dog since Jim Varney died shortly after "TS2". I haven't heard him yet, but he seems like a solid choice to cover for that character.
              Last edited by Lisa; 06-17-2010, 07:30 AM.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post

I see that Blake Clark, who played Drew Barrymore's dad in "50 First Dates" is taking over the vocals for Slinky Dog since Jim Varney died shortly after "TS2". I haven't heard him yet, but he seems like a solid choice to cover for that character.
                I was just about to ask this very thing. I love Wallace Shawn's voice as Rex. I always think of that line from Princess Bride "Inconceivable!"

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I always liked the cool sensible thinking of Hamm.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Still 100% on Rotten Tomatoes after 35 reviews. Troy, I meant to ask you...how is the 3D?
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                      I was just about to ask this very thing. I love Wallace Shawn's voice as Rex. I always think of that line from Princess Bride "Inconceivable!"
                      Oh, god, he's perfect for Rex - I love him! The high pitched, nervous, insecure T-Rex is just priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Still 100% on Rotten Tomatoes after 35 reviews. Troy, I meant to ask you...how is the 3D?

When we get screenings here, they're rarely in 3D. I think they've only given us 3D screenings twice.

I'll see it in 3D this weekend.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t8_a-zhQEUg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t8_a-zhQEUg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

Jeeeeeeezus...It's STILL at 100% with 108 reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. This is gonna be an absolute monster.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Which opens the door for Toy Story 4,5,6,7 and 8...

Plus Shrek 5-12, and Ice Age 4-23.

Hollywood and I are through, professionally.

Comment

Naaah, Shrek and Ice Age can't even compare.

The reviews I'm reading about this are tremendous - they said it's even better than the first two, which I would have found hard to believe if so many reviewers weren't swearing to that. I can't wait to see it!

Comment

Working...
                                X