No announcement yet.

Inglorious Basterds SPOILERS INSIDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So was Donowitz the same Donowitz from True Romance?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      So was Donowitz the same Donowitz from True Romance?
      That's the inference, yes. It's a subtle connection to the rest of the Tarantinoverse films.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Haha. Awesome. Watching True Romance at the moment and that was brought up. Little bell in my head went off.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Donny Donowitz IS: 'Coming Home in a Body Bag'.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

yep. Wow, what a difference between the two characters haha.

Comment

Looking like mid November for DVD/BR release. Early estimates placed release on November 17th, might've been changed due to this weekend.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Nice. Need to see this again to see if it bumps Jackie Brown from the top.

Comment

Same here, Rob. I'm going to see it again on Wednesday to confirm that it has indeed surpassed 'Jackie Brown'.

Comment

I love the details about this bitch and that's what I keep going back to.

Especially, the subtitle flubs that matched Spanish dubs of German and Italian flicks.

Actor: Merci

Subtitle: Merci.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                      Actor: Merci

Subtitle: Merci.
                      I caught that too.

Also, Brad Pitt speaking Italian was one of the hardest laughs that I've had in a movie theater this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                        I caught that too.

Also, Brad Pitt speaking Italian was one of the hardest laughs that I've had in a movie theater this year.
                        I complete agree on that one... His Louisiana accent trying to speak Italian...
                        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
                          I complete agree on that one... His Louisiana accent trying to speak Italian...

He was from Tennessee.

Comment

OK, after reading the post release thread on CHUD for a while I've come to the conclusion that Landa definitely recognizes Shosanna at the restaurant. I didn't even get the whole non-kosher cream thing. That, along with the milk, the question he couldn't remember, and the fact that he put out his cigarette in the pastry all indicate that he knew exactly who she was. Besides, he was one helluva detective and I really doubt she could have gotten past him without him knowing.

But that leads to a million other questions, like why did he let her go? Was he planning on stopping her at the event? Did the Basterds disrput his plan? Did he want the herd of Nazis attending the screening to be killed? Fuck, I really need to see this again.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Maynard, TN to be exact.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I figured he sorta recognized her and then got so caught up in the conversation that he "forgot" what he was going to ask her. If he really did know who she was, that opens up a whole bunch of new questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X