No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Also, it's a really well written post. It's not like it's "Jim" calling people faggots for liking the movie so much. Although it seems to be a bit too nice to be Jim.
    That's where I figure I would have gotten busted right away. Especially after that EW piece where it was revealed he was sort of an asshole. It just killed me that there was a thread all about people physically being DEPRESSED about there being no such thing as Pandora. Is your life that fucking bleak that 2.5 hours of film is what you are clinging to?
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
      Also, if you guys think it will bring too much weirdness to this place, I will go and delete all of my posts now before this goes crazy. It's your call!

Whatever, doesn't bother me at all. If you're gonna get in trouble or something then do it. I just thought it was a really nice post.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
        Is your life that fucking bleak that 2.5 hours of film is what you are clinging to?
        proooobably yeah

People are real fucked up. I know I'm a borderline-sociopathic/psychopathic misanthrope, but it's only out of a greater sense of frustration based on wanting people to be less shitty to themselves and each other, and some of the people I talk to on a daily basis can get really down on themselves or in general about some pretty weird/mundane crap.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I bet at least one person reads that and does something though.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FULL O WIN...
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              I bet at least one person reads that and does something though.
              Christ, here's hoping. It never fails to depress me when people who are smart enough to do things like role-play and talk about world issues and whatnot work at 7-11 and hate themselves and don't think they have what it takes to succeed at anything.

Comment

• I had to pull the plug with one final plea for sanity. Please don't think less of me :P

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The post's are glorious
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                      proooobably yeah

People are real fucked up. I know I'm a borderline-sociopathic/psychopathic misanthrope, but it's only out of a greater sense of frustration based on wanting people to be less shitty to themselves and each other, and some of the people I talk to on a daily basis can get really down on themselves or in general about some pretty weird/mundane crap.
                      Thats what you get for working at the old folks home.

Comment

• <object classId="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="480" height="418" id="VideoPlayerLg43555"><param name="movie" value="http://g4tv.com/lv3/43555" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://g4tv.com/lv3/43555" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="VideoPlayer" width="480" height="382" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" /></object><div style="margin:0;text-align:center;width:480px;font-family:Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;color:#FF9B00;"><a href="http://g4tv.com/games/trailers/" style="color:#FF9B00;" target="_blank">Game Trailers</a> - <a href="http://g4tv.com/e32010" style="color:#FF9B00;" target="_blank">E3 2010</a> - <a href="http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/theloop/index.html" style="color:#FF9B00;" target="_blank">The Loop</a></div>

Comment

• I liked that. But holy shit, he's starting to look a bit like Artie Lange.

Comment

• Originally posted by dynamotv
                            It's pretty obvious the guy is a troll or an attention whore. Either way, he takes second place to "Jim" aka "some dude playing James Cameron". This guy is a master's course in trolling. He's actually convinced some people on there that he's the director of Avatar. I don't have time to find his posts (can only spend so much time on there) but he's the real MVP troll on there.
                            looooooool
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Nice!
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• That is great Jake. Ludwig for the win.

Comment

Working...
                                X