Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actually, that whole scene between Ribisi and Weaver is one of the worst scenes in the entire movie. It's nothing but exposition, and it's info that Weaver's character SHOULD ALREADY KNOW.

Jake should have talked about unobtanium in his opening voice over...this is why Pandora is so important, this is why we're here, this is why we have to move the Na'Vi.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      actually, that whole scene between Ribisi and Weaver is one of the worst scenes in the entire movie. It's nothing but exposition, and it's info that Weaver's character SHOULD ALREADY KNOW.

Jake should have talked about unobtanium in his opening voice over...this is why Pandora is so important, this is why we're here, this is why we have to move the Na'Vi.
      Fucking, thank you Matt. This was my whole problem with people stating that this movie had great dialogue and story. GAHHHHHH.

I concur with all of Matt's post. It just pissed me off that Ribisi would have to explain why they were there, when Weaver's character developed the fucking Avatar program. I'm sure she already knows why they were there from the very beginning.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Except that noone here has stated that for the most part. Plus what Ari said.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          Didn't do it for me. I need to know why they were willing to commit genocide for this fucking rock that does nothing.

like in most of Cameron's movies, the MILITARY/CORPORATION IS EVIL. Except for the few that aren't. Jesus man, it's like you've never watched a fucking Cameron movie.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• hey guys look out James Cameron's about to skeet - hey, WHOA, that was close!
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I am also against this winning best picture or screenplay. It should win for FX only.

Comment

• (sorry, still not crazy about this movie I'll go away now)
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• It's all good man, I just can't take nerdious seriously once he compares anything to Transformers.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind seeing him nab best director, but I REALLY WANT INGLORIOUS TO WIN!
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Same here.

Comment

• IB all the way for me, but I'll be satisfied if tHL wins.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Inglorious was so fucking good, it even had the um, uh, shit, uh, fuck, um, um, I forgot, but it was damn good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            IB all the way for me, but I'll be satisfied if tHL wins.
                            You mean that Iraq movie directed by James Cameron's ex-wife?

Never heard of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              Inglorious was so fucking good, it even had the um, uh, shit, uh, fuck, um, um, I forgot, but it was damn good!

Haha.

Comment

• I want Blomkamp win it all.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X