Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK YEAH. I'LL BRING THE AVOCADOS AND WE CAN MAKE THE GUAC WHEN HOMETREE IS GETTING FUCKED.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I must admit I'm horrible about eating Nachos during movies...but typically it's popcorn, pretzel, sour patch and a large cherry coke.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Also, I have no problem with people who eat pizza and shit during the trailers or when the lights are still on. It's those people who come shuffling in 5 mins into the movie with a bunch of food and make a shit ton of noise while they try to stuff their open maw with their vittles.
        But...but...the TWIZZLERS WON'T OPEN WITH MINDSCISSORS.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm all about eating, but goddammit why can't people not eat for 2.5-3 hours at the most.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• For me it's because as a kid I could never afford both a movie and popcorn. So now that I can, it's a comfort thing. I always have popcorn when I see a movie. ALWAYS.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• At best, It's usually me buying some gum beforehand and getting an overpriced bottle of water.

At worst, it's a small popcorn/water scenario. Popcorn's aroma is almost Pavlovian when it comes to the theatre. It fucking sucks.

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              I'm all about eating, but goddammit why can't people not eat for 2.5-3 hours at the most.
              Because my fat is lonely and needs new fat to hang out and shoot hoops with.

ETA: Still haven't seen the Imperialists in Space film.
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-13-2010, 07:29 PM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                For me it's because as a kid I could never afford both a movie and popcorn. So now that I can, it's a comfort thing. I always have popcorn when I see a movie. ALWAYS.
                or how about you just hit the buffet first and be satisfied with a full stomach, Tiny Tim? how about that huh
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• ok guys I'm done

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                    or how about you just hit the buffet first and be satisfied with a full stomach, Tiny Tim? how about that huh

Honestly? Because I have a weird thing with pooping in public. haha. If I eat beforehand there is a chance in my mind that I'll have to get up during the movie, possibly ruin it for someone, miss an important part all to poop. Also, I tend to his the bathroom at least 5-6 times before the movie start just so I don't have to get up DURING the flick. I'm a weird fucker.

Comment

• And goddammit Russ, go see this you fucking slacker.

Comment

• It is fucking ridiculous at this point that I don't have the right notes to respond to the shit/not shit debate of this film.

House sittin' in a small town has begun to suck Sinestro bernaners.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm still hoping I get to see this again in 3d with my little bro this weekend. I really need a 2nd viewing to cement my stance on the flick.

Comment

• Fucking hoopleheads don't even have a proper cinema.

Thank Cthulu (KUHLOOTHLOU) there's a full bar.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think I now know why I didn't like Avatar; it has adverse effects on Asians.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• seeing this again tonight, but we're seeing it in IMAX 3D instead of regular 3D. It'll be cool to see if I notice any difference.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X