Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate you. And I hate theaters that do that. Eat before you leave home. I don't want to be stuck next to you while you're mowing down a pizza. Although I do enjoy me some movie popcorn. But that makes sense.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hate smelling a greasy pizza when I'm in a theater.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• ...that pic is from Comic Con...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          I hate smelling a greasy pizza when I'm in a theater.
          I've never had to deal with it. but I did have to sit in front of a family who brought in an entire KFC meal. WHAT THE FUCK?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            I've never had to deal with it. but I did have to sit in front of a family who brought in an entire KFC meal. WHAT THE FUCK?
            I saw that at the Magic Johnson Theatre whilst watching Halloween 2...Shit was awesome because one of the ladies, stood up waving a drumstick and screamed "Ah hell nah, that crazy mutha fucka finna cut you up bitch RUN!!!!!!" And I proceeded to lulz.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I hate you. And I hate theaters that do that. Eat before you leave home. I don't want to be stuck next to you while you're mowing down a pizza. Although I do enjoy me some movie popcorn. But that makes sense.
              You're just jealous. Unless it's a noise thing in which case how is popcorn any less annoying? Do you have rules at home too? "No chewing during the presentation!"

Comment

• No, it's the fact that unless you are at a theater that is a bar/theater type shit, the only food that should be allowed in is popcorn/pop/candy/nachos (to an extent) The pizza thing would bother the fuck outta me if I had to smell it the entire flick. At home it's different, you're in your home. At the theater it seems rude. And yes I know it's the theaters fault for even selling that shit to begin with.

Comment

No, it's the fact that unless you are at a theater that is a bar/theater type shit, the only food that should be allowed in is popcorn/pop/candy/nachos (to an extent) The pizza thing would bother the fuck outta me if I had to smell it the entire flick. At home it's different, you're in your home. At the theater it seems rude. And yes I know it's the theaters fault for even selling that shit to begin with.
                  seconded whole-heartedly.

Also, the food is so obscenely overpriced that I generally go without ANY kind of munchie at all. What could possibly induce a person to drop $50 per person on food at a theater???
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 1. Who takes 2 hours to eat a personal pan?
                    2. The entire theater smells like popcorn!

Comment

• Just admit you were higher than shitwhen you ate a personal pizza while watching a movie in the theater.

Comment

• Busted!
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• No I just find your cinema justice amusing.

Comment

• Shit, I've been known to power through a large bag of popcorn while at the theater, but popcorn/movies have always gone hand and hand. Now I see people bringing in chili dogs, buckets of chicken, chinese food, etc. It's fucking annoying and a big reason I usually just skip the theater all together now. Especially with the quick turnaround of movies to blu ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                              No I just find your cinema justice amusing.

I call fucking shenanigans. haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                                I saw that at the Magic Johnson Theatre whilst watching Halloween 2...Shit was awesome because one of the ladies, stood up waving a drumstick and screamed "Ah hell nah, that crazy mutha fucka finna cut you up bitch RUN!!!!!!" And I proceeded to lulz.
                                I'm still laughing at this......
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X