No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus guys... I read this you know...
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Oh, it's that Lesley.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
        Jesus guys... I read this you know...
        Shit...he teed it up too easily for me not to swing at it...

sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry...
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
          Jesus guys... I read this you know...
          xoxoox
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's cool guys.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Lesley, I just want to make sure you're not a tall blue tailed gal the next time I see you. Otherwise, I'd have to punch you in the shins, even it it wasn't your decision.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• http://www.avatar-forums.com/showthr...2915#post22915
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Jake, you're so bad.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Hilarious. Oh man. Awesome.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks like James Cameron really is posting in that original thread. He's even had a PM requesting an interview:

"Hello Jim,

We are glad you are enjoying the forums, I am wondering if it would be possible for us to maybe setup an interview as I am sure the fans would enjoy it. Once again, enjoy the forums and thank you for making such a great film.

Thanks
                      Philippe Bagdasarian & Maxime Laberge

5 Visitor Messages:

1. Please, prove you are JC somehow so we can believe! lol thanks.

2. Cynical Skyman

I'm going to remain skeptical here. At any rate, Welcome to the site.

3. sullyjakes14

can u prove that u are jmes cameron ?? cause we are members here love ur movie..
                      4. DrNegative

This message has been deleted by DrNegative. Reason Informed by admin of possible fake
                      5. navifox

Welcome! It's an honor to have you here <3

6. redvibez

Jim? as in... James Cameron? The mastermind behind Avatar? If so, welcome to the forums of which you are basically our Olo'eyktan. lol.

And 3 COUNT 'EM 3 friend requests!!

I know this because I signed up for james.c.h.cameron@gmail.com and registered the name Jim on those forums.
                      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• The best visitor message he got was this one:

"DrNegative This message has been deleted by DrNegative. Reason Informed by admin of possible fake"

I really want to see what kind of fellatio he originally gave me... er Jim... before he lost the faith : (

Comment

• Wait what? You're Jim over there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Wait what? You're Jim over there?
                            Yes, see two posts above:

Originally posted by Jim
                            I know this because I signed up for james.c.h.cameron@gmail.com and registered the name Jim on those forums.

Comment

• LUDWIG FTW!!!!!
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Ludwig is King for the month. Soawesome. Sofuckingawesome!!
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X