No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there!

It appears that you've exceeded the maximum number of posts you can view, but wait, there's a simple solution. To unlock the forum and continue viewing messages, all you need to do is sign up for a free account. The entire process takes just a few minutes so create your account now and view as many threads as you like!
    Sad face.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Those people are loons.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Those people are loons.
        Hey, James Cameron is posting in that very thread now?!?!?

http://avatar-forums.com/showthread....2221#post22221
        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• I can't see it. Please post details (I am not joining that board). Way too tempting to mock people.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• I'm in the same boat as Howard. Details, please.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
              Hey, James Cameron is posting in that very thread now?!?!?

http://avatar-forums.com/showthread....2221#post22221
              Originally posted by Howard View Post
              I can't see it. Please post details (I am not joining that board). Way too tempting to mock people.
              Here:

I am very flattered that you thought so highly of this incredible journey I have been on for the last 10 years. Technology is evolving, and while we may be pretty far away from having flesh-and-bone Avatars, the digital equivalent is right around the corner.

There will be more Avatar adventures to come. After my terrific crew at Weta and I have had a rest, that is

James
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> Jim <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_22221", true); </script>
                Outsider

</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Jan 2010

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->
                <hr style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I am very flattered that you thought so highly of this incredible journey I have been on for the last 10 years. Technology is evolving, and while we may be pretty far away from having flesh-and-bone Avatars, the digital equivalent is right around the corner.

There will be more Avatar adventures to come. After my terrific crew at Weta and I have had a rest, that is

James

Comment

• Hey Jake, you post there too!!

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2"></td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> Jake <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_22239", true); </script>
                  </td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Dec 2009

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->
                  <hr style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> For me its also gotten alot better.

The thing that I did was explore the Avatar universe as much as I could, and I changed my life to meet some of the good aspects of this film.

Biggest help was probably finding this Forum and interacting with all you other "Avys".
                  <!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________
                  I just want something worth fighting for.

Comment

• LULZ. Jake is a closet furry.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not in the closet anymore.

Comment

• And he's a moderator. haha
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Kind of surprised Rob isn't there posting about his plans to alter his girlfriend of three years into a Na'vi.

Comment

• It's already begun. She just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• Rob, I don't care how big your cock is, you're NEVER going to extend her body by just fucking her.

Comment

• He doesn't have to...he's just gonna fuck her blue.

Thank you, thank you...I'll be here all night...tip your waitresses...
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X