No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's next week lol
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Lesley, if you are reading this. Get out of the apartment now!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Who says she doesn't want to be taller?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• *runs to the phone*

Also, someone go ahead and slap Rob's face onto Dr. West's body.

Comment

• Jesus...get this: I recommended this film to a buddy of mine as a 'must see in the theater' experience. He talks to me a few minutes ago about being underwhelmed by it.

Did you see it in 3D?
            No, we saw it in 2D. That's right, I remember you mentioning that we needed to see this in 3D!

Idiot. Fricking idiot.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sounds like Viet. Haha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Jesus...get this: I recommended this film to a buddy of mine as a 'must see in the theater' experience. He talks to me a few minutes ago about being underwhelmed by it.

Did you see it in 3D?
                No, we saw it in 2D. That's right, I remember you mentioning that we needed to see this in 3D!

Idiot. Fricking idiot.
                Does your friends name rhyme with NedStocken?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• More like Merdious Norkus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Jesus...get this: I recommended this film to a buddy of mine as a 'must see in the theater' experience. He talks to me a few minutes ago about being underwhelmed by it.
                    I like the cut of your friend's gib.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      I like the cut of your friend's pants.
                      How does that factor in?

Comment

I like the cut of your friend's gib.
                        It's not a great 'movie', but it's a great 3D experience. I TOLD him this...the experience is what you're going for, not the movie.

Idiot.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It factors, in many ways.

To me the 3D didn't hurt, but it didn't help. All 3D does, in my view is just push the image in your face. Unless we're talking about a complete surrounding of the viewer ala the holodecks in Star Trek. Consider me uninterested.

Comment

I see 2010 is really no different from 2009 so far.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I do not fail. To me Sherlock Holmes was a better experience than Avatar. But that's because I like crime stuff more than Sci-Fi.

Comment

I do not fail. To me Sherlock Holmes was a better experience than Avatar. But that's because I like crime stuff more than Sci-Fi.
                                Yeah I can see that, with your complete hatred of Dr Who and all...
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X