The Expendables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
    Here ya go. He is a beautiful specimen of a man. Da!

Good freaking GOD, man! Cass, as always, you truly came through for me in a big way! (*Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!*)
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Hey, they just showed the trailer on TV! Dolph Lundgren picked up a guy clear over his head and threw him, and I squeeeed! I must break him...
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• OH SHIT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• GOREBONERS...AWW FATRED FATRED...STILL: BONERS.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Stallone is doing another Q&A over at AICN. These are usually very good.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I could tell Dolph had that "I'm doing this out of my love for Lisa" look on his face right before he splattered that guy's head right off his shoulders.

Comment

• For a guy who I think is in his mid 50s by now. He is lookin' great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  For a guy who I think is in his mid 50s by now. He is lookin' great.
                  Well sure, that's "twice the age" for you, junior! For me it's, "Oooh, he's only a few years older!"

Comment

• *sniffs*

You guys smell that?

Smells of cougars up in here...

Comment

• How can I be a cougar on a guy who's six years older than me, Slappy? You tells me dat when youse is done wit da calculatuh!

Comment

• Ah! the delightful, yet colorful patois of the Borough of Queens!

How quaint!

Comment

• TAKE COVER!
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                            *sniffs*

You guys smell that?

Smells of cougars up in here...
                            *Cough* *Cough*

I know, it's getting bad in here. Someone open a window!

Comment

• it smells of ben gay and laxatives in here
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Someone light a match! *Cough Cough*

Comment

Working...
                                X