No announcement yet.

The Expendables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For once, being a lonely bastard pays off.

Still, not surprised that Knowles liked it. He's like the reverse Yahtze from Zero Punctuation.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I probably won't. I'm 95% sure that I'll be taking the wife unit to see EPL this weekend. It'll earn me far to many 'my husband is a great guy' points to pass up, and we NEED to earn those points at strategic points in our marriage...you married guys know what I'm talking about. It's all about maintaining the illusion that we care.

Good Man! Let me know what she thinks about it. I, however, am going to see The Expendables on Sat.

Comment

• We can't see it till next weekend, since I'm headed to NJ to check in on the folks this weekend.

And Dolph has... "limited" time? (*Eeep....sniffle...*)
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
          We can't see it till next weekend, since I'm headed to NJ to check in on the folks this weekend.

And Dolph has... "limited" time? (*Eeep....sniffle...*)
          I think my boyfriend Bruce has a small part as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
            I think my boyfriend Bruce has a small part as well.
            Cass, if you want a spoiler, PM me. Oh, hell, PM me anyway, I miss you!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• what's with all of this estrogen in here???? Dammit, this is a MAN'S MOVIE!!! TESTOSTERON!!!! TESTOSTERONE!!!!
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I think this movie is a bit TOO manly, ifyaknowhatimean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  what's with all of this estrogen in here???? Dammit, this is a MAN'S MOVIE!!! TESTOSTERON!!!! TESTOSTERONE!!!!
                  But some of them are SO PREETTTY!!!! You can't throw Dolph into a movie and then tell me I'm banned from participation because I'm a woman! I'm a paralegal now! I'll sue for gender discrimination!

Comment

• now that makes me wonder- what chick flick have the guys secretly loved?

Comment

• The supposed answer to that question is Brian's Song.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                        now that makes me wonder- what chick flick have the guys secretly loved?
                        Off of the top of my head:
                        'The Notebook'
                        'Sliding Doors'
                        'Amelie'
                        'Roman Holiday'
                        The 'Legally Blonde' films and 'Sweet Home Alabama' didn't make me climb up to the top of a clock tower and start shooting people with a sniper rifle.

I'm sure that there are others.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I quite enjoyed The Proposal most recently.

There are plenty of romcoms I like and a couple I legitimately love. But they have to be good films first and foremost. Sex and the City don't cut it.

This, on the other hand, doesn't have to be good for me to like it. Which by all accounts, is just as well.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• 'the Proposal' was decent...much better than it should have been, actually.

I flat out REFUSE to watch any of that Lifetime/WE/Oxygen/Estrogen channel pablum that my wife watches.

Comment

• The Proposal only works because of, once again, Ryan Reynolds. Just like Definitely Maybe.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Also, I liked Legends of the Fall. THAT'S a chick flick.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X