X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This looks fucking amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      Are you guys all high? This shit looks stupid. Paul Blart stupid.
      I would say Paul Blart stupid but, yeah, it doesn't look as good as I figured it would right out the gate. I think Robinson will be the hero of this one. I hope the trailer isn't representative of the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        This looks fucking amazingly retarded.
        I agree with this.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So you have a problem with retards now?

That's retarded, Jersh.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            This looks fucking amazing.
            Seriously.

I know comedy is subjective and all, but this does look amazing. SOMEONE FUCKING GREENLIT THIS MOVIE.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The new commercial I just saw did more to sell me on the movie than the red band trailer. I think everyone is going to be tired of Robinson spiking the camera and saying "it's a hot tub time machine" about two weeks before it hits theaters, though.

Comment

I.................................no. Nope.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  So you have a problem with retards now?

That's retarded, Jersh.
                  My problem is not with retards per'se but with people giving retards jobs in Hollywood. That's how shit like this movie happens.

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Seriously.

I know comedy is subjective and all, but this does look amazing. SOMEONE FUCKING GREENLIT THIS MOVIE.
                  RETARDED!!

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  The new commercial I just saw did more to sell me on the movie than the red band trailer. I think everyone is going to be tired of Robinson spiking the camera and saying "it's a hot tub time machine" about two weeks before it hits theaters, though.
                  I will give this a go on netflix when it's available but I won't be paying for it at a theater.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Awesome, but on Monday and Tuesday for each screening?

Comment

Hurm...I could attend the March 10th LA screening. Seeing how I live next door to the theater.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

So fucking good. Also: I kept seeing Ari in the flick because he kind of looks like Rob Corddry.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          So fucking good. Also: I kept seeing Ari in the flick because we experimented in a hot tub once.
                          Fixed.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

win.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I don't think it was a hot tub...wasn't it that bed in the hotel room...
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                              X