Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8NWGl_A3b60?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8NWGl_A3b60?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dig it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, maybe I'm getting old but the CGI looked fine to me.

Comment

• Looks pretty sweet. Blake Lively seems a bit stiff in her locker room scene with Reynolds, though. Hope that's not indicative of her performance throughout the pic.

The suit looks pretty damn close to the comics, and Reynolds absolutely fits in as Hal Jordan. Even the Hector Hammond character looks pretty badass, and it was great seeing Abin Sur, Sinestro, and Killowog, as well as Tomar Re on Oa (my inner geek... it is satisfied. It feels good.).

Comment

• I'm not a huge GL fan, so I'm not really hip to all of the mythos surroung the character and the story arcs. That being said, I kinda dug this trailer and appreciated the big cosmic scale of it. It DOES seem to be trying a bit too hard on the comedy-banter factor, though.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Which would sort of stick in your craw if you knew Hal "SRS BZNS" Jordan.

This is Kyle Rayner, through and through. His suit in the flick even looks like Ion's.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• While not on my 'must-see' list, I feel confident in saying this movie is going to make 'Superman Returns' look like 'Batman Forever'...

Comment

• Originally posted by Throatwobbler Mangrove View Post
                  I'm not a huge GL fan, so I'm not really hip to all of the mythos surroung the character and the story arcs. That being said, I kinda dug this trailer and appreciated the big cosmic scale of it. It DOES seem to be trying a bit too hard on the comedy-banter factor, though.
                  x2

Loving the big sci-fi stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    While not on my 'must-see' list, I feel confident in saying this movie is going to make 'Sniper' look like 'Apocalypse Now'...

Absolutely.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• How did i miss this?

Ha yeah. Work. And kids...
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• OH HAI

WUNDER KHAN FOOTAGE IS URP

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/greenlantern/

DAT MASK: looks much better nao.

Also: still no G'Nort...*okay.jpg*
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-02-2011, 12:01 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OH!

YOU DIDN'T KNOW?

YER ASS BETTER CALLLLLL SOMEBODY!

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Better than the first trailer. I might be intrigued enough to watch.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Minimizing the jokiness (though the lantern scene played well) and taking the stupid metal muzak out helped.

Parallax looks fucking crazy.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Agreed. Tone was much better.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X